ADVERTISEMENT

During this down time...

mgid:arc:imageassetref:comedycentral.com:62bde289-fae5-4582-a4ce-a35ef8c97374

Still around... often take a look over here during down time at work. Dad's Celebration of Life event went very well on Saturday, so now all the stress and pressure is off.

Went to the Club Blue event on the 15th. Met Jaxson Robinson briefly. Really nice kid. They certainly have the 'look' of a very good team for Pope's first year.

Pope is certainly the most engaging w/BBN coach since Tubby. Great guy. Really looking forward to the coming season.

Last edited:
How’s your son doing?

Glad you’re still around, and bonus points for still having the avatar.
Appreciate you asking man. Hard to explain what’s going on with him but he took a pretty hard fall a couple weeks ago. His 2 year old got under him while he was standing up and kinda knocked him off balance so instead of falling on his son he fell away from him and hit his gun cabinet and then hit his dresser and he’s not been really able to walk since then. We had another MRI done to make sure his spine was OK and we are trying to go see another doctor just to make sure we are doing everything we can, but it’s absolutely heartbreaking to see him in this shape. I wouldn’t wish this on anybody..

Appreciate you asking man. Hard to explain what’s going on with him but he took a pretty hard fall a couple weeks ago. His 2 year old got under him while he was standing up and kinda knocked him off balance so instead of falling on his son he fell away from him and hit his gun cabinet and then hit his dresser and he’s not been really able to walk since then. We had another MRI done to make sure his spine was OK and we are trying to go see another doctor just to make sure we are doing everything we can, but it’s absolutely heartbreaking to see him in this shape. I wouldn’t wish this on anybody..
That's horrible man. I hope he get's through it. How old is he?

Reactions: Random UK Fan
That's horrible man. I hope he get's through it. How old is he?
He’s 21 now. This happened when he was 19. His first day of his senior year he was having surgery at Vanderbilt so he never got to go to school his senior year. Loved playing basketball and had to miss all of that.

Shit man. I’m really sorry to hear that. Hope things start to look up.

I just want to thank Alabama guy for policing the traffic on this board. It was really starting to get out of hand and is much more more manageable now. Great work.

ADVERTISEMENT