ADVERTISEMENT

Duke will beat UK in Champions Classic

Everybody did. Nobody knows who or what the hell Mogen David is.
Mogen David?

9G3G7yz.png

Further reading

Dude, you're the one that went off the handle for no apparent reason. All I said was, "Same can be said for Winthrop, UNCG, etc. Are we really down to rating low-majors? Laughing" and for some reason that absolutely set you off. You're reading way too much into that statement, apparently. It means nothing more than what it says.

Well Lipscomb does have a road win @ #18 TCU, so clearly the same as Winthrop and UNCG.

Congrats OP. Youve always been one of the better predictor of results on this board throughout the years. Not surprised you nailed another one even though I thought Kentucky would win.

Does Mack get credit for the schedule or was it set prior to him?

Not trolling, just curious. IDK.
I know the IU game was scheduled under Pitino. First game was at UL...second at Bankers(Indy), this year in Bloomington. I'd say since schedules are mostly done so in advance, its unlikely Mack had much to do with this years schedule.

And congrats, you beat a team just as bad as everyone else did this season. Nothing special.

Opponent Lou Opp Lost by:

Alabama 14 51 37
Ind. St. 31 7 -24
Western KY 20 17 -3
Virginia 3 27 24
Florida St. 24 28 4
Georgia Th 31 66 35
Boston Coll. 20 38 18
Wake 35 56 21
Clemson 16 77 61
Syracuse 23 54 31
NC St. 10 52 42
Kentucky 10 56 46

Clemson is the only team that beat Louisville worse than Kentucky.

You statement is far from the truth.

Reactions: lurkeraspect84
Opponent Lou Opp Lost by:

Alabama 14 51 37
Ind. St. 31 7 -24
Western KY 20 17 -3
Virginia 3 27 24
Florida St. 24 28 4
Georgia Th 31 66 35
Boston Coll. 20 38 18
Wake 35 56 21
Clemson 16 77 61
Syracuse 23 54 31
NC St. 10 52 42
Kentucky 10 56 46

Clemson is the only team that beat Louisville worse than Kentucky.

You statement is far from the truth.

Literally 4 points different between NC State and UK score and you label that as "far from the truth?" What planet are you from that makes that "far from the truth?"

We've given up 50+ points in 6/7 games. What a stupid post. You know what I said is true. UK did nothing out of the ordinary by beating Louisville this year. Everyone in the P5 has beaten us and scored a crap ton. Just because we may have put up a late score in garbage time in the against the 3rd string means nothing.

Good luck against Penn State.

Isn't this a basketball board?

No. You are "far from the truth." This is not the basketball board. 50+ points allowed 6/7 and Kentucky thinks they're special for scoring 50. Lol. We haven't beaten a single P5 team. They are more excited that we got beat than them winning and that shows (in the picture below) and when your own player (Kash Daniels) is calling out the fans the week prior for not showing up to their senior day in which they have the most wins in a season since the late 70's. The picture below also shows they've never been there before. Florida was on a 5 game losing streak to FSU and when they blew them out this past weekend, they tried planting the flag. Mullen yanked the guy away and sent him off.

Yeah Idk what’s going on. If we’re gonna talk about football, there is a board for that. No one thought we would win, this is our worst team I’ve seen since I’ve been alive. This is UKs best team I’ve ever seen, so kind of a dumb sunshine pump. Anyways back to basketball..

Literally 4 points different between NC State and UK score and you label that as "far from the truth?" What planet are you from that makes that "far from the truth?"

We've given up 50+ points in 6/7 games. What a stupid post. You know what I said is true. UK did nothing out of the ordinary by beating Louisville this year. Everyone in the P5 has beaten us and scored a crap ton. Just because we may have put up a late score in garbage time in the against the 3rd string means nothing.

Bull shit.

UK beat UL by a big margin; i.e. the most that UL has given up there.

You don't know shit from apple butter.

North Carolina state has not played shit in the ACC so they were fresh.

UK has been beaten up by having to play in a good football conference...... you know the real conference the SEC, not a pussy league.

Bull shit.

UK beat UL by a big margin; i.e. the most that UL has given up there.

You don't know shit from apple butter.
Cool, we smoked you last year. We're 2-10. Congrats on beating a team that's in a down year with a HC that got canned before the season was even over.

U6 fans are so predictable.... they know they're getting that ass beat like a drum on the court so they start spewing SOS numbers.

If UK doesn't cover the point spread on them, they'll call it a win.

ADVERTISEMENT