ADVERTISEMENT

Duke will beat UK in Champions Classic

Yeah, all the games that are not fluff are fluff.

Doesn't that go for all teams?

Should we focus on UL instead of UK?

nah.:p
We play Michigan State next week, just got done playing Marquette and Tennessee. We play at Indiana soon too. We ain’t skeered

We play Michigan State next week, just got done playing Marquette and Tennessee. We play at Indiana soon too. We ain’t skeered
Does Mack get credit for the schedule or was it set prior to him?

Not trolling, just curious. IDK.

I think this will be a good year for both teams but I don't see UK beating Duke with its current roster this early in the season. Duke has a better player at every position besides Center and I don't see Reid Travis as the type of alpha that will take over this game.

I think Zion will overwhelm PJ Washington in the post and it"ll be tough for UK to respond in this spot.

What say you?
SAY wHAT

No, def not. Side note - I just noticed Louisville has a "turnover belt" in football. That's pretty funny for a defense that gives up 157 points a game. Laughing
Dude I have never seen such a pitiful team in my 34 years, whew. Painful to watch. Snell is legit af.

He’s a player for sure, can’t wait to see him in the league.
He could be a good point producer in fantasy if he goes to the right team. Needs to become more of a receiving threat out of the backfield though. He doesn't really have that in his repertoire right now.

But I don’t live in San Francisco, so homophobic statement is homophobic.

My bad, sweet thing. Stating that you live in SanFran is a homophobic statement?

Me thinks those jimmies are rustled... Rustle on little queen.

Easy to say now.

We'll see where OOC SOS will rank.

The biggest difference is the teams we play that AREN'T name brand. Lipscomb, Vermont, Kent State all very good teams. Pretty sure Lipscomb and Vermont are favored to win their conference.

Same can be said for Winthrop, UNCG, etc. Are we really down to rating low-majors? Laughing

This is a terrible attempt. If they were even on the same level then your all’s OOC SOS wouldn’t be 300+. You know what I meant by my post, simply that is why our sos is rated higher because those teams count more and are rated better themselves (never said they shouldn’t be easy wins as you imply that’s what I meant), but you still chose to make yourself look like a complete moron. Last year you guys counted Vermont as a good win, so shut up.

Last edited:
This is a terrible attempt. If they were even on the same level than your all’s OOC SOS wouldn’t be 300+. You know what I meant by my post, simply that is why our sos is rated higher because those teams count more and are rated better themselves (never implied anything other than that or they shouldn’t be easy wins as you imply), but you still chose to make yourself look like a complete moron. Last year you guys counted Vermont as a good win, so shut up.
You're very angry tonight. You must be drunk. You also must not know that UK's current SOS is 87, not 300+. Matter of fact, Louisville's current SOS is 174. So, that's pretty hilarious. Looks like your little flame attempt just backfired. Also, talking about SOS 6 games into the season is hilarious anyway. BTW, UK just scored again...

Edit: SOS updated overnight. Currently: Louisville 160, UK 163. See how quick that changes? Proof that your whole SOS argument is ignorant, especially 3 weeks into the season. Check it again in a day or two and those numbers will be completely different again. I am pretty sure you don't know how SOS works though, so I am likely wasting my breath.
https://www.cbssports.com/collegebasketball/rankings/sos?&_3:col_1=4

Last edited:
You're very angry tonight. You must be drunk. You also must not know that UK's current SOS is 87, not 300+. Matter of fact, Louisville's current SOS is 174. So, that's pretty hilarious. Looks like your little flame attempt just backfired. Also, talking about SOS 6 games into the season is hilarious anyway. You realize this isn't where it will remain, correct? BTW, UK just scored again...

Was that 3rd string?

Also, is HR even old enough to drink?

Reactions: JC for 3
You're very angry tonight. You must be drunk. You also must not know that UK's current SOS is 87, not 300+. Matter of fact, Louisville's current SOS is 174. So, that's pretty hilarious. Looks like your little flame attempt just backfired. Also, talking about SOS 6 games into the season is hilarious anyway. BTW, UK just scored again...

Edit: SOS updated overnight. Currently: Louisville 160, UK 163. See how quick that changes? Proof that your whole SOS argument is ignorant, especially 3 weeks into the season. Check it again in a day or two and those numbers will be completely different again. I am pretty sure you don't know how SOS works though, so I am likely wasting my breath.
https://www.cbssports.com/collegebasketball/rankings/sos?&_3:col_1=4

I was going by what Rocky posted but you only seem to have it out with me. I love how every time I make a simple statement I’m just apparently trying to troll/flame. Teams like Lipscomb, Kent, etc will be the reason our SOS is stronger in the end of OOC. They are rated higher than the mid majors you all play. That’s fact. They makeup the SOS. That’s all it was. I never said they shouldn’t be easy. I didn’t mean anything else by it. It was not a troll attempt like you always believe. I never said our sos was better now. I was using Rocky’s numbers.

And congrats, you beat a team just as bad as everyone else did this season. Nothing special.

Only someone angry would respond as much as you did. Maybe you should try and be civil for once instead of acting like I’m always trying to bash another team indirectly or directly in my posts.

I was going by what Rocky posted but you only seem to have it out with me. I love how every time I make a simple statement I’m just apparently trying to troll/flame. Teams like Lipscomb, Kent, etc will be the reason our SOS is stronger in the end of OOC. They are rated higher than the mid majors you all play. That’s fact. They makeup the SOS. That’s all it was. I never said they shouldn’t be easy. I didn’t mean anything else by it. It was not a troll attempt like you always believe. I never said our sos was better now. I was using Rocky’s numbers.

And congrats, you beat a team just as bad as everyone else did this season. Nothing special.

Only someone angry would respond as much as you did. Maybe you should try and be civil for once instead of acting like I’m always trying to bash another team indirectly or directly in my posts.
Dude, you're the one that went off the handle for no apparent reason. All I said was, "Same can be said for Winthrop, UNCG, etc. Are we really down to rating low-majors? Laughing" and for some reason that absolutely set you off. You're reading way too much into that statement, apparently. It means nothing more than what it says.

Guy did seem MD20/20 angry in his last post. Maybe Boone's farm next time.

Holy shit, I just found out MD doesn't stand for Mad Dog. All these years and never knew.
What!!!! I always thought it stood for Mad Dog 2020, crazy.

ADVERTISEMENT