ADVERTISEMENT

Duke vs Tenn

That's just a dumb play. Flop by Vescovi though. These refs fall for the flop too often. Kissinger crew striking hot.

This is why I like games overlapping, we’re stuck watching this. It might be a fun ending but getting there is just not pretty.

Reactions: hawkit3113
This is why I like games overlapping, we’re stuck watching this. It might be a fun ending but getting there is just not pretty.

Give me Loyola Marymount, UNLV, Oklahoma, etc... From back in the day.

I want shoot outs

Woof, we are looking like we are cooked. No Mark Mitchell, who has started every game this year, is BRUTAL. He is a real key. And three fouls on Roach at the half? Not looking good for us… too young, too many parts not clicking. Could be wrong, but I think Tennessee outlasts us:(

Woof, we are looking like we are cooked. No Mark Mitchell, who has started every game this year, is BRUTAL. He is a real key. And three fouls on Roach at the half? Not looking good for us… too young, too many parts not clicking. Could be wrong, but I think Tennessee outlasts us:(

What's up with Mitchell? Is he out?

giphy.gif

I know UT has a tough defense but I'm shocked how soft Duke is playing. UT's intensity should be like #1 on the scouting report.

Tennessee will be hard to beat if they can take this officiating crew with them. They quit calling the hard fouls and only call the knick knack fouls.

Huge asterisk if Duke comes back and wins this game. Refs actively cheating for Duke. Good for Scheyer to have the refs this early in his coaching career

I mean, that should have been a foul on roach. But to pretend the refs are cheating for Duke is ignoring the whole game. Terrible calls/no call on both sides. Poor officiating, but not so Duke can win.

I mean, that should have been a foul on roach. But to pretend the refs are cheating for Duke is ignoring the whole game. Terrible calls/no call on both sides. Poor officiating, but not so Duke can win.

So changing a call to benefit one team over another isn't cheating? Please tell the ACC to please revoke their apology to Duke about the UVA game then.

Reactions: Random UK Fan
Duke has been getting beat up the whole game. A little charity from the refs us the least they can do

Reactions: pisgah101
Nice weekend for Tennessee. Obviously the Mark Mitchell injury for Duke was massive. Total game changer, there no way most people pick Duke if they knew he was out.

But nonetheless, Tenn is a team that looked completely out of sorts for a couple games when their PG went down and now they seem to have figured out how to grind out games without him.

FAU is a legit team that can beat them but still, you have to like their chances of making a Final Four now.

They got punched in the mouth (literally) and didn't like it. 4 minutes to change it, we'll see.
I don’t think Filipowski is “bothered” by it, but he can’t score through it yet, which is a big part of the difference.

ADVERTISEMENT