ADVERTISEMENT

Duke vs Tenn

LeroyOU12

Jul 27, 2014
#33 of Tenn elbowed 2 Dukies in the chest...earned him 2 fouls 2 minutes in the game.

Duke is super mad now. I have Duke -1.5 first half.

Two flops so far. Two fouls on Tennessee. Plavsic is stuper dumb though.

The calls were definitely sold, so I’m not sure how offended Duke is, but I’ll take the 2 fouls.

Reactions: LeroyOU12
no flops he intentionally elbow them

He didn't hit him hard enough the first time to knock me over and I weight less than 150 pounds. However, Plavsic has a reputation (well earned) so it was really dumb on his part. Aidoo is better than him anyway.

• Haha
Third flop for Duke. Third foul on Tennessee. Don't even think Vescovi made contact. Apparently you can just shove your face into the space of the offensive player and flop and get a foul called.

Reactions: Obadiah Plainman
Interesting coaching so far. First BLOB Scheyer designed a beautiful play to get a bucket. Second one Barnes had them blocked off everywhere.

I know he’s streaky, but please just play Whitehead 40 minutes before you go the Grandison route

Reactions: ceilo77
I can’t believe I’m about to say this but Duke is getting shafted on some of these calls/no calls.

There is no way that's a foul there. Filipowski just drives in and throws himself into the defender. If the officials are going to let the flopping win out this game is over. Tennessee has to start flopping to compete.

Look at the replay. JJJ clearly hit on the arm when he shots. NO call because it's Duke. Duke runs over people. Foul on Tennessee.

Vols scoring droughts just don't allow them to be efficient enough against teams like Duke. They are very good defensively.

Dangit, Scheyer. Say something rude or inappropriate so I can hate you.

Reactions: Random UK Fan
Great block from Lively. Plavsic is going to struggle against his athleticism.

Vols scoring droughts just don't allow them to be efficient enough against teams like Duke. They are very good defensively.

Dangit, Scheyer. Say something rude or inappropriate so I can hate you.
I meant I haven’t watched Duke much this year, but Tennessee has no inside scoring at all

Reactions: Random UK Fan
Important part of the game for UT. Going back to K Duke has always had a tendency to close halves well and start the second half well.

Fun game. I need to go hit some golf balls at half so going to miss what will probably be a good second half. These two teams really get after it on defense.

ADVERTISEMENT