ADVERTISEMENT

Does your school own another school....

That 48-46 game was an insult to college basketball.
Any game we win in that shithole is a thing of beauty to me. But yeah, combining to go 11-55 from three and 15-27 from the line was painful to watch. The KenPom "MVP" of the game went 2-6 from the floor.

You pimping a cheerleading title? I’m sure you looked for that forum, couldn’t find it and you been salty ever since you got here.

I'ld say 24 national championships is dominating. Doesn't matter what sport its in. You couldn't carry their pom poms

Illinois owns Northwestern with Mizzou chasing them.

Not my team, but damn-----FSU smacking the SEC around in baseball: They are 5-0 vs the SEC in the NCAAT: Beat UGA twice to win the regional. MOF, spanked them, 10-1 and 12-3. Then swept LSU in 2 games to win Supers. And tonight, beat Arkansas 1-0 in opening game of the CWS.

And for the record----I'm pulling for them OR UL to win the CWS. Preferably FSU. Love to see Mike Martin get a title.

Reactions: kelley2403
Purdue may not own IU, but they currently have custody of "big brother."
Fake news. In pretty much every way. And before you reference the head to head series, think about the lead that was built back in like the 20’s and 30’s. If I’m not mistaken, Purdue won like 50 of the first 60 game, and that’s prior to 1940.

You know these things. Insert Randy Moss Come On Man gif.
So those first 2 banners suddenly don’t mean anything because they are old? Yeah Purdue has had the best of IU lately. It’s cyclical though so we will enjoy it for as long it it lasts. Either the records count or they don’t. It’s like Creans record at iU. Everybody wanted to excuse the first 2 years like they don’t count. Id be curious what the record is since 2000. Iu was good and then Purdue was good and currently Purdue is good. Probably close.

So you believe college athletics are clean? No top program in basketball or football in the entire country completely plays by the rules. I have beach front property for you in Indiana if you think your school is complete clean
Actually..........

RidingLocations.gif

There are quite a few beach front properties in Indiana. Which one would you like to sell?Winkingo_O

Kansas has absolutely owned the state of Texas in basketball since 1950. Records below
A&M 22-1
TX 30-8
TTech 35-6
BU 32-5
SMU 22-3
TCU 18-2

Overall record of 158-25 for 86% winning percentage.

I’d imagine football is different.

UK has a winning record against everyone but UNC. IU, Duke, UT, UL, everyone. except...UNC.

We've gained in my life time, but I won't be alive to see us get a winning record.

And this is why 80% of BBN has a hard on for Carolina. Drives them crazy.

ADVERTISEMENT