ADVERTISEMENT

Does your school own another school....

In the bordering on insane, Mizzou football

Vs. Alabama, LSU, Auburn, Florida, Tennessee collectively: 2 games above .500

Vs. Kentucky, South Carolina and MSU: 3 games under .500

:(

The only sport that matters to me. Of course we also own them in cheerleading and rifle.

You pimping a cheerleading title? I’m sure you looked for that forum, couldn’t find it and you been salty ever since you got here.

UNC leads the head to head with UK and Duke but we don’t own them. They won multiple titles and been revelant for decades. Auburn hasn’t won anything in hoops and haven’t been relevant since Barkley and they weren’t that good.

Reactions: kl40504
Kansas–Kansas State men's basketball all-time results

The most notable stat in “ownage” is KU won at K-State 24 straight years. :confused: :D

Also:
  • Kansas leads 197-94
  • Kansas leads in Lawrence 90-35
  • Kansas leads in Manhattan 78-48
  • Kansas leads in Kansas City, Mo 27-11
  • Kansas leads on neutral courts 29-11
  • Largest K-State win: 27 points (96-69, on 1/20/1979)
  • Largest Kansas win: 45 points (90–45, on 3/10/1995)
  • Longest K-State streak: 5 (72–74, 82–83)
  • Longest Kansas streak: 31 games (1994–2005) RollLaugh
:eek:

Notes: Only on two occasions have KU and KSU met in a location other than Lawrence, Manhattan, or Kansas City. The first came in the 1988 NCAA Elite Eight when the teams played for a Final Four berth in Pontiac, MI; Kansas won a 71–58 decision over Kansas State in that contest, en route to the 1988 national title. Laughing The other such meeting came in the 2007 Big 12 Tournament semifinals in Oklahoma City; KU took a 67–61 decision over KSU en route to the Big 12 Tournament title for that year.

Kansas–Kansas State men's basketball all-time results

The most notable stat in “ownage” is KU won at K-State 24 straight years. :confused: :D

Also:
  • Kansas leads 197-94
  • Kansas leads in Lawrence 90-35
  • Kansas leads in Manhattan 78-48
  • Kansas leads in Kansas City, Mo 27-11
  • Kansas leads on neutral courts 29-11
  • Largest K-State win: 27 points (96-69, on 1/20/1979)
  • Largest Kansas win: 45 points (90–45, on 3/10/1995)
  • Longest K-State streak: 5 (72–74, 82–83)
  • Longest Kansas streak: 31 games (1994–2005) RollLaugh
:eek:

Notes: Only on two occasions have KU and KSU met in a location other than Lawrence, Manhattan, or Kansas City. The first came in the 1988 NCAA Elite Eight when the teams played for a Final Four berth in Pontiac, MI; Kansas won a 71–58 decision over Kansas State in that contest, en route to the 1988 national title. Laughing The other such meeting came in the 2007 Big 12 Tournament semifinals in Oklahoma City; KU took a 67–61 decision over KSU en route to the Big 12 Tournament title for that year.
Jezuzzzzz.... that looks like the UK-UF football streak, which FINALLY ended last year.

Purdue may not own IU, but they currently have custody of "big brother."
Fake news. In pretty much every way. And before you reference the head to head series, think about the lead that was built back in like the 20’s and 30’s. If I’m not mistaken, Purdue won like 50 of the first 60 game, and that’s prior to 1940.

You know these things. Insert Randy Moss Come On Man gif.

Fake news. In pretty much every way. And before you reference the head to head series, think about the lead that was built back in like the 20’s and 30’s. If I’m not mistaken, Purdue won like 50 of the first 60 game, and that’s prior to 1940.

Purdue doesn't have a player on its roster next year who has lost to IU.

Jezuzzzzz.... that looks like the UK-UF football streak, which FINALLY ended last year.
Here is the funny part: K-State has a ridiculous record against KU in football over the last 25 years . . . But KU still leads the all-time series 64-47-5. RollLaugh And now Darth Snyder has retired . . .

Reactions: Kevin Bryan

Everybody of any prominence owns IU.

NCAA claims them so that's all that matters. You probably weren't even born yet.
All college basketball fans except UNC know they cheated. Proven by 90% of the fans on this board voting that UNC cheated. Of course if you have no common sense or you are an idiot you may believe otherwise.

UNC owns State in basketball. Like, actually owns, not just owns them in one year like this Auburn cat is going on about. I'm happy for him though. I like Auburn's brass. This school cheats in football and gets off and then hires a known basketball cheater as well as a FU to the man.

UNC owns State in basketball. Like, actually owns, not just owns them in one year like this Auburn cat is going on about. I'm happy for him though. I like Auburn's brass. This school cheats in football and gets off and then hires a known basketball cheater as well as a FU to the man.
You talk about an oxymoron. UNC fan having the balls to call out another college basketball team for cheating.

Reactions: Mac9192
All college basketball fans except UNC know they cheated. Proven by 90% of the fans on this board voting that UNC cheated. Of course if you have no common sense or you are an idiot you may believe otherwise.

When did 90% of this board work for the NCAA? Keep repeating yourself and I have no problem checking you. Any sensible UK fan can never call anyone out for cheating with the rap sheet guys have but you’re not sensible.

Auburn hasn’t won anything in hoops and haven’t been relevant since Barkley and they weren’t that good.

Mostly true. But they were pretty darn solid in 99. Halfway decent in 2003. Barkley's teams never won a tournament game, however.

As far as schools owning teams in multiple sports, I think Florida over Ohio State takes the cake. Two national titles in the same year - in the two most prominent sports, football and basketball.

Hence why he said currently. Purdue has won 8 of the last 9.

UK has a winning record against everyone but UNC. IU, Duke, UT, UL, everyone. except...UNC.

We've gained in my life time, but I won't be alive to see us get a winning record.

Tennessee is Kentucky’s bitch
Strong-Delusion-e1480865228671.png

Getting your asses kicked 2 out of 3 says the reverse.

UK has a winning record against everyone but UNC. IU, Duke, UT, UL, everyone. except...UNC.

We've gained in my life time, but I won't be alive to see us get a winning record.

IU has a winning record against UNC. The last game we played they had Cody Zeller and Victor Oladipo at Assembly Hall. Let’s just say it didn’t end well.

Reactions: lurkeraspect84
Strong-Delusion-e1480865228671.png

Getting your asses kicked 2 out of 3 says the reverse.
I think he was talking overall. Overall, you're just practice. Congrats on a couple of wins. Let's see if you're for real and keep it up. I'm guessing, just new money.

ADVERTISEMENT