ADVERTISEMENT

Does your school own another school....

IU has a winning record against UNC. The last game we played they had Cody Zeller and Victor Oladipo at Assembly Hall. Let’s just say it didn’t end well.
It's kind of nuts looking at blue bloods records against each other. I think KU owns IU, IU owns UNC, UNC owns UK, UK owns KU.

Something like that.

UNC owns State in basketball. Like, actually owns, not just owns them in one year like this Auburn cat is going on about. I'm happy for him though. I like Auburn's brass. This school cheats in football and gets off and then hires a known basketball cheater as well as a FU to the man.

So you believe college athletics are clean? No top program in basketball or football in the entire country completely plays by the rules. I have beach front property for you in Indiana if you think your school is complete clean

I think he was talking overall. Overall, you're just practice. Congrats on a couple of wins. Let's see if you're for real and keep it up. I'm guessing, just new money.
Barnes has been at UT more than 1 year and I believe that he has a winning record against Cal. So, that money is in the bank.

Reactions: lurkeraspect84
I think he was talking overall. Overall, you're just practice. Congrats on a couple of wins. Let's see if you're for real and keep it up. I'm guessing, just new money.

Overall he was talking every sport in the OP, since it was in response to a baseball event.

In the past year your best football team ever got blown out by Tennessee, you lost the basketball season series (you know the important one for UK fans) and got swept in Baseball.

Hey little brother, need to grow up more.

Overall he was talking every sport in the OP, since it was in response to a baseball event.

In the past year your best football team ever got blown out by Tennessee, you lost the basketball season series (you know the important one for UK fans) and got swept in Baseball.

Hey little brother, need to grow up more.
I hope you have consistency. and not just an occasional flash in the pan.

You guys/gals have sold me. You're here to stay. jumpingsmile

Fake news. In pretty much every way. And before you reference the head to head series, think about the lead that was built back in like the 20’s and 30’s. If I’m not mistaken, Purdue won like 50 of the first 60 game, and that’s prior to 1940.

You know these things. Insert Randy Moss Come On Man gif.
The Purdue-IU series has been interesting since Matt Painter became Purdue's head coach.

Purdue lost 4 of 5 (as Painter was rebuilding the program after Gene Keady struck around too long)
Then Purdue won 5 straight (with the "Baby Boilers")
Then Purdue lost 4 straight (we call those the Cody Zeller years)
Then Purdue won 8 of 9 (the current stretch)

Painter is 5-6 at Assembly Hall and has won 3 straight there. Prior to his arrival, Purdue was 8-26 at Assembly Hall.

Reactions: SNU0821
I hope you have consistency. and not just an occasional flash in the pan.

You guys/gals have sold me. You're here to stay. jumpingsmile

Nah, not in basketball and maybe not ever again in football. We will have some good years under Barnes, but we do not fool ourselves into thinking we are UK in basketball, we just try to be the thorn in the side as often as we can.

I lurk on here mostly just to see how touchy UK fans are about their perch atop the conference though.

So you believe college athletics are clean? No top program in basketball or football in the entire country completely plays by the rules. I have beach front property for you in Indiana if you think your school is complete clean

Why would I want to move to Indiana?

I actually kind of like Auburn tbh. I mean, as far as SEC schools go they are probably in my top 3. I have a relative who was a Dean there and used to party down there on frat row from time to time. Great place to party.

Nah, not in basketball and maybe not ever again in football. We will have some good years under Barnes, but we do not fool ourselves into thinking we are UK in basketball, we just try to be the thorn in the side as often as we can.

I lurk on here mostly just to see how touchy UK fans are about their perch atop the conference though.
We do take pride in our team's accomplishments.

Reactions: The Orange Reaper
Why would I want to move to Indiana?

I actually kind of like Auburn tbh. I mean, as far as SEC schools go they are probably in my top 3. I have a relative who was a Dean there and used to party down there on frat row from time to time. Great place to party.
i can't help but like pearl. He's entertaining and constantly compliments us.

Reactions: olsonab
The Purdue-IU series has been interesting since Matt Painter became Purdue's head coach.

Purdue lost 4 of 5 (as Painter was rebuilding the program after Gene Keady struck around too long)
Then Purdue won 5 straight (with the "Baby Boilers")
Then Purdue lost 4 straight (we call those the Cody Zeller years)
Then Purdue won 8 of 9 (the current stretch)

Painter is 5-6 at Assembly Hall and has won 3 straight there. Prior to his arrival, Purdue was 8-26 at Assembly Hall.
Wow that's crazy. I didn't realize we've had such steaks both ways. Hoping we turn it back the other way starting this year! :)

Wow that's crazy. I didn't realize we've had such steaks both ways. Hoping we turn it back the other way starting this year! :)
tenor.gif

I like a lot of the current SEC coaches.
SEC has stepped up their game in basketball. I was surprised how many lost their job last year.

Yes they were a long time non-issue hold Kentucky and a couple year run with Florida there.

Have been impressed as they’re now a deep conference player with the Big 12, ACC and B1G now.

The big 12/SEC challenges are actually good now, albeit we still own that shit 5-1.

Indiana is purdue's bitch. We've won something like 9 of the last 10. Don't see that trend changing anytime soon either

Reactions: choptalk
Truth hurts lil bro
We have more national championships, more final fours, and more B10 championships and head to head victories if we’re looking post WWII. Might want to try and make a Final Four more than once every 40 YEARS. Yikes.

We have more national championships, more final fours, and more B10 championships and head to head victories if we’re looking post WWII. Might want to try and make a Final Four more than once every 40 YEARS. Yikes.
Bwaahaha. Purdue owns iu

UNC owns State in basketball. Like, actually owns, not just owns them in one year like this Auburn cat is going on about. I'm happy for him though. I like Auburn's brass. This school cheats in football and gets off and then hires a known basketball cheater as well as a FU to the man.

No UNc poster should ever talk shit about another school cheating!!!

Reactions: Mac9192
Indiana: 5 National Championship
Purdue: 0 National Championships but lots of moral victories!
Dude nobody a give a fvck you moron. This thread was specifically about playing other teams head to head. Which when Purdue plays iu it's an annual ass kicking twice a year.

Dude nobody a give a fvck you moron. This thread was specifically about playing other teams head to head. Which when Purdue plays iu it's an annual ass kicking twice a year.
Keep hanging on to those head to head victories from 1900-1930. They mean a lot today.

Reactions: Wall2Boogie
You have more national championships ??!!! Son of a bitch ! Hadn't seen that from IUville. Well, other than the 2,763,409 times this yr. alone you've felt the need to remind. Your '17, '18 & '19 seasons bring out a little insecurity, huh ?

ADVERTISEMENT