ADVERTISEMENT

Does it bother you that no non-Major 10 fans are represented here?

UCFhonors

Feb 20, 2010
The Most Magical Place on Earth
Team
UCF
It does for me.

It’s wasn’t long ago that UCF was outside looking in at the 10 Major Conferences. During that time it UCFelt like UCF just wasn’t committed to basketball. And only wanted to dominate football. Then of course UCF joined the very best conference, the Big East who changed our name to the AAC. After only 5 short years we are projected to win the AAC.

It’s been a hell of Rise to Prominence into Dominance. But I remember the journey. I wish there were some non10 Major fans represented here.

Who is with me?

#UCFacts

SmokinSmile

It does for me.

It’s wasn’t long ago that UCF was outside looking in at the 10 Major Conferences. During that time it UCFelt like UCF just wasn’t committed to basketball. And only wanted to dominate football. Then of course UCF joined the very best conference, the Big East who changed our name to the AAC. After only 5 short years we are projected to win the AAC.

It’s been a hell of Rise to Prominence into Dominance. But I remember the journey. I wish there were some non10 Major fans represented here.

Who is with me?

#UCFacts

SmokinSmile

Yes. We need a Boise St fan. : (

Reactions: UCFhonors
Me too. Don’t know if you saw it, but I took Nod to the ER when he broke his ankle during ODDs weeding. ODD is gone too.

#UCFacts

SmokinSmile

I did. He told me good things about you. I should have went, but there was a lot going on at the time. I love ODD as well.

I am not giving up hope yet though. We just need to hang tight and see if we can work our magic. : )

Reactions: UCFhonors
giphy.gif

Soundoff tried to deny the UCFacts and UCFs Rise to Prominence in football for 6 years. Now nobody can deny our Rise to Dominance.

UCF b-ball is just UCFollowing UCFootball UCFootsteps. It’s just matter of years before we win our first NC in basketball.

#UCFacts

SmokinSmile

....yeah.... don't hold your breath.

I’m not a Kentucky fan. I’m a UCFan. So I have hope with promise for our secondary sports.

#UCFacts

SmokinSmile

...ok, well if you're talking about a natty for UCF in hoops, you can wish and hope in one hand and shit in the other and see which gets filled first.

Soundoff tried to deny the UCFacts and UCFs Rise to Prominence in football for 6 years. Now nobody can deny our Rise to Dominance.

UCF b-ball is just UCFollowing UCFootball UCFootsteps. It’s just matter of years before we win our first NC in basketball.

#UCFacts

SmokinSmile
I still deny it...

Noob, Do you remember Bama losing to a non-top 10 team with 4 losses in 2017? I do. That didn't stop them from claiming the MNC last year.

Go take a lap and learn some UCFacts

#UCFacts

SmokinSmile
Who is the 2017 Champs?

It is Alabama not Central (no name)Florida.

When UCF wins something come back and talk.

Until then shut up.

GEEZE, dude you are a noob.

There has always been 10 Majors, noob. The ESP5N Cartel has been trying to change the narrative with propaganda, but don’t be UCFooled. Learn the actual UCFacts.

#UCFacts

SmokinSmile
Are you a 13 year old in the year 1998? Who the hell says noob these days? You aren't even using it correctly either.

And also, no.

Reactions: Bert Higginbotha
Just because you can post more than one per day now, doesn’t mean you have to abuse it.

#UCFacts

SmokinSmile
I can post as much as I want...Gold member. That link wasn't for my laptop....It was for my phone. And a possible other use. But for the possibility of self incriminating myself---I plead the 5th on that.

Who is the 2017 Champs?

It is Alabama not Central (no name)Florida.

When UCF wins something come back and talk.

Until then shut up.

GEEZE, dude you are a noob.

Bama is who need to criticized for false claimed MNCs. You need to learn your UCFacts. Even tshirt bandwagoners like you should know about UCFs Rise to Prominence and now our Rise to Dominance.

UCFs 2017 National Championship is more legit than the majority of claims.

Go take a lap

#UCFacts

SmokinSmile

Bama is who need to criticized for false claimed MNCs. You need to learn your UCFacts. Even tshirt bandwagoners like you should know about UCFs Rise to Prominence and now our Rise to Dominance.

UCFs 2017 National Championship is more legit than the majority of claims.

Go take a lap

#UCFacts

SmokinSmile

Oh, Alabama is not the Champion. This is simply so stupid that it is funny.

What shit are you smoking?

ADVERTISEMENT