ADVERTISEMENT

Do Arkansas fans actually think Cal will succeed there?

Be honest....how much did you know about Pope's career before he was hired? And where was he on your personal list?

I know you're not talking to me, but I had kinda kept an eye on Pope thinking he could be the next next guy, especially after the team this year. BYU was fun and solid in a good B12. Still think it's too early, but he's assembled a good staff and his stance on basketball is actually from this century. If they can get some guys from the portal this year to not have a Kenny Payne season I'll be optimistic about the future.

One problem, chief…most of the top 50 are either off the board or about to be.
Still plenty of talent in the portal though and there’s still 10 days left to enter. There will be some stud holdouts still to come. Some of the stud portal guys last year didn’t commit until May/June. A few even waited until July. Seems risky to me in a sense because options can close by waiting that long but you already know by then what final rosters will look like.

Pope will coach for UK and…… get this, he will also care about his players, what a concept.

As long as Pope does what's best for UK and the players that choose to play for UK, I'm good.

What I'm not good with, is coaching like you're running a farm system, coaching like you care more about the NBA draft and putting lineups on the court to satisfy draft projections and promises, THEN, losing BECAUSE you did those things, THEN shitting on the fans when they get pissed after they spent thousands of dollars traveling all over the country to support the team… LIKE YOU ASKED.

How did Hurley look before 2023?

When he coaches circles around Barnes gonna cackle 🤣🤣🤣🤣

🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡
Your HOF coach couldn't do that, so I doubt your Hall Monitor Coach will do it either. :p

• Haha
Reactions: HawgPound
You can tell yourself whatever you want to try to feel better, but he was completely unwanted at UK and has no chance to win anything going forward.
I’m not trying to tell myself anything, bud. You created a thread and have posted your opinion upteen times. I was tagged for my opinion and I gave it. Hog fans aren’t here telling you how they’re about to win anything. You are. If you truly aren’t bothered, why would you care what people think? The answer is simple. Because you are bothered.

I’m not trying to tell myself anything, bud. You created a thread and have posted your opinion upteen times. I was tagged for my opinion and I gave it. Hog fans aren’t here telling you how they’re about to win anything. You are. If you truly aren’t bothered, why would you care what people think? The answer is simple. Because you are bothered.
th

The only thing I'm bothered by is your fans going everywhere on the internet, claiming yall stole our coach and we're "butthurt"

You even claimed this above. You have a trash coach and trash coaching staff. But you'll get NBA players...

Get a clue 🤡

Yall are bother mentally unstable boomers. 🤡
Here is the deal newb. Don't post nonsensical sentence fragments. You're a UK fan, so we don't expect you to have perfect grammar, but do your best. I'm sure you find comfort in all the emoji as they remind you of your coloring books back home, but try to limit their use to no more than one per post. Finally, this board always has room for another Rupps Rafters exile, so welcome aboard.

Btw, I'm a product of the 1980's.

How many top 50 did "Popester" have when he brought a handful of Mormons into Allen Field House and beat that ass?

Yep, he beat one of the weakest KU teams of the last 40 years without their best player. I was particularly impressed with his free throw defense that caused Dickinson to go 6/15.

You guys should definitely keep bragging about this monumental achievement in every other post. 😆🤣

• Haha
Reactions: Yet Another UK Fan
Yep, he beat one of the weakest KU teams of the last 40 years without their best player. I was particularly impressed with his free throw defense that caused Dickinson to go 6/15.

You guys should definitely keep bragging about this monumental achievement in every other post. 😆🤣
Of course you leave out the context of the ass whooping of ISU and also beating Baylor.

What's your excuse there?

Morons everywhere

Reactions: Yet Another UK Fan
Can you read?

Usually when someone follows a statement with "get a clue," they're disagreeing with the idea.

Btw, how are you defining "success" for Arkansas? Don't you think that might be a slightly important element to your question? I don't think any Arkansas fans are expecting to pile up titles.

Reactions: fleckabelly
Of course you leave out the context of the ass whooping of ISU and also beating Baylor.

What's your excuse there?

Morons everywhere

Yep, especially in your region of the country.

So, over the course of 20 conference games, he split with a pair of solid but not great teams and beat another decent team without its best player. He's clearly poised for domination.

How 'bout the context of losing in the first round to Duquesne? His team was good enough to win those games but couldn't handle lowly Duquesne when it mattered? Uh oh......

You were one of Cals biggest critics from a coaching standpoint, but now he’s going to start winning again? Pope is going to clown him.

Your UK boner is showing
Its not just about coaching though, recruiting both freshmen and the transfer portal are a bigger part of winning long term in college basketball.

I think Cal will get a reset at Arkansas where he"ll be more motivated from the get go, will has a massive NIL budget at his disposal with the Arkansas boosters and will get the best recruits in the SEC.

It'll be interesting to see how all this plays out to be honest.

The only thing I'm bothered by is your fans going everywhere on the internet, claiming yall stole our coach and we're "butthurt"
Cry us a river, man. You literally are butthurt. For future reference, if you don’t want to appear butthurt, maybe you shouldn’t create threads whining about the reactions of other fans on a messageboard where you are the only one whining.
You even claimed this above. You have a trash coach and trash coaching staff. But you'll get NBA players...

Get a clue 🤡
Correction: we have YOUR trash coach and YOUR trash coaching staff that you had for 15 years.

Your sour grapes is pathetic. you sound like someone that got dumped and got on Facebook just to bitch about the dude she’s now dating and to tell the world how you really aren’t hurt. Grow up and learn how to ignore things that trigger your emotions.

Usually when someone follows a statement with "get a clue," they're disagreeing with the idea.

Btw, how are you defining "success" for Arkansas? Don't you think that might be a slightly important element to your question? I don't think any Arkansas fans are expecting to pile up titles.
I think you all think it's likely you have more success than Muss did the past 5 years over the next 5 and that's EXTREMELY unlikely to be the case...

Cry us a river, man. You literally are butthurt. For future reference, if you don’t want to appear butthurt, maybe you shouldn’t create threads whining about the reactions of other fans on a messageboard where you are the only one whining.

Correction: we have YOUR trash coach and YOUR trash coaching staff that you had for 15 years.

Your sour grapes is pathetic. you sound like someone that got dumped and got on Facebook just to bitch about the dude she’s now dating and to tell the world how you really aren’t hurt. Grow up and learn how to ignore things that trigger your emotions.
You posted this lecture WHILE getting triggered you absolute imbecile.🤣

And since you couldn't tell a fact if it hit you in your micro *****, you don't have our coaching staff from the past 15 years. You have it from the last 5. The stretch where Cal managed to have the WORST post season results in the history of UK's program despite #1 classes, NPOYs, All Americans, and numerous NBA lottery picks (electing to play them behind scrubs).

Your idiot fanbase has made it soooooo easy to laugh at the hogs falling on their collective faces starting November of 2024. 🤣

🤡

• Haha
Reactions: fleckabelly
You posted this lecture WHILE getting triggered you absolute imbecile.🤣

And since you couldn't tell a fact if it hit you in your micro *****, you don't have our coaching staff from the past 15 years. You have it from the last 5. The stretch where Cal managed to have the WORST post season results in the history of UK's program despite #1 classes, NPOYs, All Americans, and numerous NBA lottery picks (electing to play them behind scrubs).

Your idiot fanbase has made it soooooo easy to laugh at the hogs falling on their collective faces starting November of 2024. 🤣

🤡
tantrum-kid.gif

What if Calipair beats KU next season or even Duke.

What if he plays UNC any team or coach he has a winning record over?
What if Self beat the every loving shit out of everyone and goes 39-1?

What if Barnes flames out in the Final Four? He'd match his achievement set at another school?

• Haha
Reactions: cdbearde
Awwww... poor babies won't get the prizes of Cal's 2024 class.

@fleckabelly I'm going to cackle directly in your face when arkansas goes 6-12 in the SEC next year 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Oh god, he’s still melting. Now he’s tagging me. “I’m not butthurt” dude is letting everyone know just how “not” butthurt he is. Again…

Also, fwiw, dude, another lesson in life: just because you’re melting down about what Arkansas fans think, doesn’t mean anyone cares what you think. You’re irrelevant to my concerns.

By all means, cackle to your hearts content about Cal or Arkansas. Let your emotions run wild and show everyone how not bothered you are.

Oh god, he’s still melting. Now he’s tagging me. “I’m not butthurt” dude is letting everyone know just how “not” butthurt he is. Again…

Also, fwiw, dude, another lesson in life: just because you’re melting down about what Arkansas fans think, doesn’t mean anyone cares what you think. You’re irrelevant to my concerns.

By all means, cackle to your hearts content about Cal or Arkansas. Let your emotions run wild and show everyone how not bothered you are.
And here you are. Telling me how much I don't matter in multiple paragraph form. 🤡🤣

ADVERTISEMENT