ADVERTISEMENT

Did UNC Basketball Get away with a Loophole?

Did they?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
To all you UNc guys, just about all of y’all gave us UK fans hell when we hired Cal at UK saying we sold our soul to the devil and all that other stuff even though he had been cleared by the NCAA so why do you get all up in your feelings and get so sensitive when somebody calls UNc a cheater? Serious question!

Reactions: KyFaninNC
According to you Cory, anyone that mentions UNc is obsessed or hung up on them. I ask a simple question and like always, I never get a direct answer. I know that you and your brothers like to think that everyone is jealous of or wants their team to be just like UNc and that’s cute and all but I assure you that’s not the case. Maybe some people are just giving UNc fans what they have gave everyone else for years when they went around screaming “We are UNc, we do things the Carolina way.” Yea, we all see what the UNc way is!!!

You got an answer. We aren't the sensitive ones. You are. You just can't accept it. UNC is still UNC. You are still you. UNC is always going to be concerned with UNC. Apparently you will be as well.

Reactions: dirtyrock15
You got an answer. We aren't the sensitive ones. You are. You just can't accept it. UNC is still UNC. You are still you. UNC is always going to be concerned with UNC. Apparently you will be as well.

Oh ok, you say it so that makes it so!Laughing

Screenshot_20190501-154253.png

Reactions: uncfan in ky
Btw, Yes picked up 2 more votes today. At the rate this thread is getting bumped, it could eclipse the 500 mark.

Wow, 44 unread alerts? You’re either very popular lately or you don't know what that red circle is.
Or heck, maybe you dgaf.

Third option. If there's nothing actionable with the information and it's not entertaining, I don't need to know (my wife hates that about me). If someone quoted me, I'll see it without the notification. And there's nothing for me to do with a Like.

But I do clear them every few days. I think it was at 53 this morning.

Reactions: kyjeff1
Third option. If there's nothing actionable with the information and it's not entertaining, I don't need to know (my wife hates that about me). If someone quoted me, I'll see it without the notification. And there's nothing for me to do with a Like.

But I do clear them every few days. I think it was at 53 this morning.
LOL, that's awesome and a gift. I think the rest of us are obsessed with that alert button. Haha.

Reactions: sgrooms and kl40504
Sorry, it isn't. The supposed Carolina Way is gone. You are just another "everyone does it" school.

SACS probation.

Reactions: KyFaninNC
Has he told you to kill yourself yet? That seems to be his go to move.
Yes, he has told me to drink bleach and to also shoot myself. I'm sure he's really not a bad guy in real life but he's getting too caught up in internet bravado. I imagine he'd never say anything like this to somebody in person.

Yes, he has told me to drink bleach and to also shoot myself. I'm sure he's really not a bad guy in real life but he's getting too caught up in internet bravado. I imagine he'd never say anything like this to somebody in person.
He would, but he would be hiding behind his mom when he did.

Reactions: kl40504
ADVERTISEMENT