ADVERTISEMENT

Della: Your Vols are looking great.

Iowa is no competition for the Vols just like Kansas was no competition for Auburn.
Where is she?! Let’s play “What’s Della Doing!?”

Go.

My guess is she’s penning Bert a love letter.

giphy-2-3.gif

Last edited:
Nice jinx. Will they complete the biggest choke job in tourney history? That foul call on the blocked 3 was complete bullshit though, and he didn't even blow the whistle until UT was about to get a fast break layup. 5 point swing. I have Vols -8. :mad:
Too bad the refs missed countless other calls before and after that to favor Tennessee.

We'll gladly take one garbage makeup call and then Tennessee can go f*** themselves. :)

Reactions: DTP2
Being a ref isn't easy, they have to make calls without the benefit of the replay. They will mix 1 call, maybe 2 a game. That's not bad.

Why is that Bert?
You got a little upset during the SEC Tourney week when your Vols got handled. I thought you were pissed. I said good bye in that thread because I knew you were really triggered.

This is a message board and anonymous people get nasty and hold you to account when you don't post facts. I thought that it was getting to you and I exited.

I am not one of those anonymous guys. I used my real name and real little town. Within 1 minute you can get my phone number and call me to hold me to account.

You got a little upset during the SEC Tourney week when your Vols got handled. I thought you were pissed. I said good bye in that thread because I knew you were really triggered.

This is a message board and anonymous people get nasty and hold you to account when you don't post facts. I thought that it was getting to you and I exited.

I am not one of those anonymous guys. I used my real name and real little town. Within 1 minute you can get my phone number and call me to hold me to account.

Bert, I'm no longer going to respond to you on the message board. From now on all my responses to you will be via the telephone. Even if it's just to like one of your posts. I'll keep it short and simple though. Like, "Hi Bert, I like that" and then hang up.

I thought you said goodbye due to you getting upset and said as much. I only post facts Bert. Some just don't like the facts I post. I figured you were just upset seeings how the Cats got handled by the Vols in the SECT.

Other than giving up a 25pt lead to Iowa of all teams, yes they are looking strong when you ignore that.
One thing all Championship teams have in common is that they make the tournament, you might want to make a note of that. Duke is probably still the favorite to win the Tourney, but they only eeked out a 1 pt win over the 9 seed. It doesn't matter though, cause a W is a win, they move on just like the Vols. However, the NIT is really just a waste of time. Does the winner get the title "Best of Losers"?

One thing all Championship teams have in common is that they make the tournament, you might want to make a note of that. Duke is probably still the favorite to win the Tourney, but they only eeked out a 1 pt win over the 9 seed. It doesn't matter though, cause a W is a win, they move on just like the Vols. However, the NIT is really just a waste of time. Does the winner get the title "Best of Losers"?

I understand you not having the ability to talk about this rationally but i was under the impression that this was a serious conversation. I would be happy that they advanced but concerned they let a team come back from a 25 pt deficit. I'm sure any rational fan can see this and understand it without lashing out.

I understand you not having the ability to talk about this rationally but i was under the impression that this was a serious conversation. I would be happy that they advanced but concerned they let a team come back from a 25 pt deficit. I'm sure any rational fan can see this and understand it without lashing out.

Tennessee blitzed Iowa for a 25 pt lead in the first half. Has anyone else had that kinda lead on them in the first half? So, you have to be pretty strong to achieve a feat that no one has done before. The fact that UT was sloppy in the second half and Iowa didn't give up doesn't dismiss the blitzkrieg. It just confirms UT can be sloppy at times.

Tennessee blitzed Iowa for a 25 pt lead in the first half. Has anyone else had that kinda lead on them in the first half? So, you have to be pretty strong to achieve a feat that no one has done before. The fact that UT was sloppy in the second half and Iowa didn't give up doesn't dismiss the blitzkrieg. It just confirms UT can be sloppy at times.

I basically said this very same thing. Tennessee looked very good other than giving up 25pts.

Bert, I'm no longer going to respond to you on the message board. From now on all my responses to you will be via the telephone. Even if it's just to like one of your posts. I'll keep it short and simple though. Like, "Hi Bert, I like that" and then hang up.
Good deal.

I am a real person who does not hide.

Give my your real name and your neighborhood.

:)

do you want my phone number?

I thought you said goodbye due to you getting upset and said as much. I only post facts Bert. Some just don't like the facts I post. I figured you were just upset seeings how the Cats got handled by the Vols in the SECT.
A four point win is not a "handling". A 20 point beat down by Auburn was. You need to remember that UK "handled" Auburn the last time by 27. SmokinSmile

I offered you a bluray recording of the Auburn victory over Tennessee. (I will bet that you can't even record a HD game!) I never got an answer.

But Della you are a good girl. I respect that you have a degree from a great school and your degree is in science, not some worthless bullshit degree. That is hard.

So in the future don't you worry about hurting my feelings. I retired from the railroad so you can't hurt my feelings as I may not have any. I am a big boy and I can handle a whole bunch of shit.

I have been a Kentucky fan for 62 years. I have seen it all. I can handle it.
Now that you have been a Tennessee fan for 2 years you need to work on the tough skin. My skin is thick. ;)

A four point win is not a "handling". A 20 point beat down by Auburn was. You need to remember that UK "handled" Auburn the last time by 27. SmokinSmile

I offered you a bluray recording of the Auburn victory over Tennessee. (I will bet that you can't even record a HD game!) I never got an answer.

But Della you are a good girl. I respect that you have a degree from a great school and your degree is in science, not some worthless bullshit degree. That is hard.

So in the future don't you worry about hurting my feelings. I retired from the railroad so you can't hurt my feelings as I may not have any. I am a big boy and I can handle a whole bunch of shit.

I have been a Kentucky fan for 62 years. I have seen it all. I can handle it.
Now that you have been a Tennessee fan for 2 years you need to work on the tough skin. My skin is thick. ;)
You either win or you lose Bert. Moral victories count for nothing. However, it is nice to see a UK fan brag about hanging within 4 points of "SEC bully" UT.:)

I appreciate your advisement as to the pliability of your feelings. Though I am generally pretty sweet, I have no problem hitting someone in the middle of their ego. I prefer mature polite discourse, though. I would think, only a fool would prefer to handle a whole bunch of shit if given a choice between something more agreeable.

Iowa lost by double digits to Rutgers at home on Senior Night.

You being up by 25 on Iowa is nothing they/we haven't seen before, regardless of half............

Reactions: lgm66
Iowa lost by double digits to Rutgers at home on Senior Night.

You being up by 25 on Iowa is nothing they/we haven't seen before, regardless of half............
Monkey, I have always liked you as you know. I didn't rub the score in regardless when we were up big or after the OT. This despite Hawkit starting his trolls against UT. You should move on.

ADVERTISEMENT