ADVERTISEMENT

Cuse-Duke

The key is for Reddish to get his head out of his ass. He has shown flashes and everyone on premium kept saying "he will get it together" in December, January, February, now March... I don't think it's going to happen. He played great against UNC in the first half then... 1-12 in the second half.
Reddish is way too talented for any lasting funk.

The key is for Reddish to get his head out of his ass. He has shown flashes and everyone on premium kept saying "he will get it together" in December, January, February, now March... I don't think it's going to happen. He played great against UNC in the first half then... 1-12 in the second half.
Would you trade your Cam for our Cam?

I've noticed in a few games where players seem to throw the ball into the defense leg/foot, only to get a kick ball call.

Frank Howard proving there is no such thing as karma.

Yeah, I thought Roy was too in love with Zion when he was recruiting him. Zion would have been a monster on this UNC squad.
I thought the same, overrated, just a dunker, etc.

Reactions: Sevro

K should have backed off and let him commit to SU

Me too. I can remember having conversations with my brother thinking he would be just ok. Man, Zion with our shooters wouldn’t be fair.
Would he come off the bench Little style? Serious question.

Oh gosh ESPN is crying that Howard tried to trip Zion. Woe is me

It’s too bad Syracuse doesn’t have its best player. I hope the committee looks past that.
I agree, been thinking that this whole game. Zion is the only thing keeping Duke in this game. Pathetic.

I agree, been thinking that this whole game. Zion is the only thing keeping Duke in this game. Pathetic.

Cuse is getting into 'postseason zone' mode.

Just means the players actually give 100% on D.

It’s kind of weird. Play like this tomorrow and it’s a route. Of course, you won’t. But man, it ain’t purty tonight.

It’s kind of weird. Play like this tomorrow and it’s a route. Of course, you won’t. But man, it ain’t purty tonight.
You're assuming Duke is playing tomorrow, I'm not. Barrett can't even make a layup.

ADVERTISEMENT