ADVERTISEMENT

Cuse-Duke

I don't like how reliant this team is on one player though. Zion gets in foul trouble or another injury and they're screwed.
Meh....Foul trouble is different. But another injury----sure. But the odds.............................

But Damn, is that mutherfvkcer good.

Reactions: lurkeraspect84
I wouldn't consider the Fab 5 a failure, they lost in 2 title games to 2 really good teams.
Not title of any kind....No conference....Natty. Nadda. Failure is a bit much. As you said, they did play in two title games. Disappointment?

Syracuse needs to settle down on offense, they're rushing way too much.

Their misses are outlet passes. they're luck this isn't worse.

Syracuse needs to settle down on offense, they're rushing way too much.

Their misses are outlet passes. they're luck this isn't worse.

Cuse doesn't have ballhandlers. There literally isn't a PG on the roster (I'm not being hyperbolic).

Duke is doing what other ACC teams figured out on defense. The difference is Battle isn't on the court to keep it close.

Atta boy, Frank

Edit: in reference to his scoring, not the scumbag trip attempt.

Duke will lose to UNC again tomorrow the way everyone on the team outside of Zion is playing. So, so bad.

Howard.....

giphy.gif

Reactions: brooky03
They cued it up at half. Come on man
When it dominates the front page of ESPN.com for a week let me know. Also I made the comment before I saw Williams go off on it.

It's working though. Zion is that good.
The key is for Reddish to get his head out of his ass. He has shown flashes and everyone on premium kept saying "he will get it together" in December, January, February, now March... I don't think it's going to happen. He played great against UNC in the first half then... 1-12 in the second half.

ADVERTISEMENT