ADVERTISEMENT

CP3, Rondo & Ingram Brawl

Use proper punctuation marks.

Cold.
giphy.gif

You wuffies gonna do something this year? I mean it’s been 26 years. I bet you understood that, didn’t ya? SmokinSmile
I think we will be a decent team but limited with our size. I could see a surprising run in either tournament but I doubt we will be hanging any banners until we sign some better big men. Keatts surprised me last year with how much he got out of guys so I would expect some of the same.

I think we will be a decent team but limited with our size. I could see a surprising run in either tournament but I doubt we will be hanging any banners until we sign some better big men. Keatts surprised me last year with how much he got out of guys so I would expect some of the same.

Keatts is a good coach and I liked what I saw last year.

Keatts is a good coach and I liked what I saw last year.
Yeah, I didn't expect much, but he got miles out of everyone. I'm really looking forward to seeing CJ Bryce, who was Keatts guy at UNCW. We will be small but I bet we are quick too. How about you guys? I'm expecting Luke to have a big senior year...

Yeah, I didn't expect much, but he got miles out of everyone. I'm really looking forward to seeing CJ Bryce, who was Keatts guy at UNCW. We will be small but I bet we are quick too. How about you guys? I'm expecting Luke to have a big senior year...

PG is gonna be our biggest issue and I see all 3 freshman contributing. Manley/ Brooks should be better but Roy has a lot of players that can play multiple positions. I think we may struggle when the season starts because our schedule is loaded.

PG is gonna be our biggest issue and I see all 3 freshman contributing. Manley/ Brooks should be better but Roy has a lot of players that can play multiple positions. I think we may struggle when the season starts because our schedule is loaded.
Yeah, my old soccer coach used to put us through the ringer like that early on. I wish NCState would adopt a similar way of thinking. Our scheduling has been ridiculous. You can only get so much growth when you're not being tested.

ADVERTISEMENT