ADVERTISEMENT

CP3, Rondo & Ingram Brawl

Looks like Ingram started the melee by pushing Harden. Don’t know if it was out frustration or what but all 3 are going to miss some games.

Ingram started it, which is fine. Crap like that happens. Rondo and Paul don't like each other so that wasn't surprising either. Ingram should, and probably will, miss some serious time for coming in like such a punk throwing cheap shots.

There's reports out there that Rondo spitted on CP3 and that's what set him off. If that's true then Rondo will probably get more time off than Paul. I don't care for either one to be honest.

Reactions: FaithPlusOne
There's reports out there that Rondo spitted on CP3 and that's what set him off. If that's true then Rondo will probably get more time off than Paul. I don't care for either one to be honest.

I don't either, though probably like Rondo more than Paul. He is one of my least favorite people in the league.

All of them will probably miss some time, even Ingram since K isn't the one in charge of whether or not he is punished.

Apparently some ESPN lady is all in on blaming Harden and saying Ingram was just standing up for himself or something, lol. Not sure anyone else believes that and seems surprising for a media member to have that take. It is probably a good example of why ESPN is sucking so bad in some ways.

Last edited:
Honestly, I’m glad to see players starting to lose their cool over Harden’s game, and the way it is officiated.

The league has let this go on way too long. The whole charging into the defense, throwing a bow to get separation, and the foul being called on the D 99 times out of 100, has to be maddening to play against.

He’s like D Wade, but 2x as bad.

My Lakers aren’t going to win the game, but we’ll win the fight! Love that brotherhood between Ingram and Rondo!

Handing out two pieces with no biscuits, lol

Reactions: KYtotheCore
I didn’t see any spit, re watched the video a dozen times. I just saw cp3 shove his finger in Rondos eye.

Reactions: Quavarius
Yeah, I don't think the issue between Rondo and Paul was on Rondo.

I do see liquid (now) thanks to the video. To me it looks like the sweat that’s on your face and near your mouth and when you go to say something it resembles spit. To me it doesn’t look intentional, but I can understand CP’s reaction now.

Spitting on someone is disgusting, but I’ve been in incidents on the court where you’re face to face about to fight and the sweat comes off as spit, which is usually how the fight begins.

It does look kind rondo may have spit on him. Ha. Good. Chris Paul deserves a lot worse.

Reactions: afish111
A couple of things.

1.) Paul deserves a shot to the nose every day for the rest of his life.

2.) Lebron is a bitch for basically rubbing CP off after rondo popped him

It does look kind rondo may have spit on him. Ha. Good. Chris Paul deserves a lot worse.

I don't know about that. It does look like maybe Rondo did though, which I hate because I want Paul to be the only bad guy here tbh. Paul deserves some crap but not to have some dude spit in your face.

After this, kind of feel like whatever Paul deserves Rondo kind of deserves the same.

d4b6753ef37717f74a2756eb7e797637.jpg

My biggest problem with Ingram here is him going at the ref the way he did. He should have expected to be called for a T when he decided to shove Harden. No need to go all gangster on the ref. Also a punk move to throw a blind punch in a fight you weren't involved in. Bitch move.

Reactions: UL_1986
My biggest problem with Ingram here is him going at the ref the way he did. He should have expected to be called for a T when he decided to shove Harden. No need to go all gangster on the ref. Also a punk move to throw a blind punch in a fight you weren't involved in. Bitch move.

Being from Kinston I thought Ingram would of squared him up but he had more to say to the ref. I agree, total bitch move.

Yes, they both have a rep. This is out of character for Ingram though. It happens.
Yeah, he’s still young, he’ll learn and grow from this. I can imagine LeBrons not too psyched on his behavior on how he handled that situation.

Spitting on someone is pretty reprehensible. But if there’s a player I’m okay with someone spitting on it’s Paul. Paul’s done so much worse over his career. Probably shouldn’t even be playing.

Draymond Green is another one that I would have kicked out of the league a long time ago.

Draymond and Paul are both awful. Can't get with the rest though, lol. Like I said, Paul is my least favorite dude in the league and he isn't even a Dukie. You can't spit on guys though. That is like Grayson Allen level 'wtf' stuff.

I was shocked Ingram reacted the way he did to begin with! That’s not like him to ever act like that.

ADVERTISEMENT