ADVERTISEMENT

Corruption

This is so typical..

Righty votes for Trump
Righty supports Trump
Righty defends Trump

Righty says Trump is Lefty's fault.

I've stated before I didn't vote for him. That comment didn't support or defend him. You are just touchy for some reason. Must be the gay frog water.

Reactions: SNU0821
Jesus.

The New York Times just ran, for what might be the first time in their history, an anonymous op-ed by a CURRENT senior White House official...
<snip>
I'm sorry... if you don't get it yet, you are part of the problem. Thankfully it seems more of the people here get it than don't.
Before we get too carried away praising our hidden ally...
"Just shut up and quit."

Some are thinking it was Pence who wrote the op. Their reasoning in the op lodestar is used. Pence has used this term before. Not a term you see written very often..

Some are thinking it was Pence who wrote the op. Their reasoning in the op lodestar is used. Pence has used this term before. Not a term you see written very often..
To me, it would make me more comfortable knowing that it was him as opposed to some random aid inside the White House. And that is assuming that it is factual, what has been said. I know the Trump haters love seeing the chaos inside the Trump administration. But none of these leaks are good for our country from a security standpoint. Not while he is still the commander in chief.

To me, it would make me more comfortable knowing that it was him as opposed to some random aid inside the White House. And that is assuming that it is factual, what has been said. I know the Trump haters love seeing the chaos inside the Trump administration. But none of these leaks are good for our country from a security standpoint. Not while he is still the commander in chief.
When people post as anonymous, and/or use unnamed sources, I can't help but call bullshit.

Actually, I read people think it was his chief of staff. I didn't see anything where people thought it was Pence. But that word isn't used by any of the other senior people on the staff.

Wait, why did your quote say that was me?

And yeah, I don't know if that is true, that they are bad from a security standpoint. Might be that it is actually GOOD; like, people know that professionals ARE actually there doing the job properly?

When people post as anonymous, and/or use unnamed sources, I can't help but call bullshit.

That's ridiculous. Plenty of people have to do things anonymously. Deep Throat was anonymous. Lots of whistleblowers do things anonymously. As long as the people putting the information out there are confident (and the New York Times can be counted on to have vetted the material to the best of their ability) you can take a piece seriously even if it was written anonymously.

That's ridiculous. Plenty of people have to do things anonymously. Deep Throat was anonymous. Lots of whistleblowers do things anonymously. As long as the people putting the information out there are confident (and the New York Times can be counted on to have vetted the material to the best of their ability) you can take a piece seriously even if it was written anonymously.
Bullshit.

Bullshit.

Nope.

As I said...

As long as the people putting the information out there are confident (and the New York Times can be counted on to have vetted the material to the best of their ability) you can take a piece seriously even if it was written anonymously.

Doesn't mean it is 100% accurate, but if was vetted by a good source, you can take it seriously.

That's certainly more true than something as silly as "If someone writes something anonymously it is bullshit."

Actually, I read people think it was his chief of staff. I didn't see anything where people thought it was Pence. But that word isn't used by any of the other senior people on the staff.
https://www.washingtonpost.com/news...anonymous-times-op-ed/?utm_term=.ff723fb0a19e

Some zeroed in on Vice President Pence as the mystery author, primarily because of the use of the word “lodestar” in the op-ed.

Gung-ho sleuths traced the word through numerous Pence speeches, dating back to 2001.

Who will be revealed as the writer of the anonymous @nytimes Op-Ed essay?

Mike Pence -150
Betsy DeVos +200
Mike Pompeo +400
Steven Mnuchin +400
Jim Mattis +500
Jeff Sessions +500
Ivanka Trump 12/1
Jared Kushner 12/1
Stephen Miller 15/1

Complete odds at http://mybookie.ag

Wait, why did your quote say that was me?
Weird.

And yeah, I don't know if that is true, that they are bad from a security standpoint. Might be that it is actually GOOD; like, people know that professionals ARE actually there doing the job properly?
Showing the world that the POTUS has people inside his own administration undermining his presidency is absolutely a security threat.

Nope.

As I said...

As long as the people putting the information out there are confident (and the New York Times can be counted on to have vetted the material to the best of their ability) you can take a piece seriously even if it was written anonymously.

Doesn't mean it is 100% accurate, but if was vetted by a good source, you can take it seriously.

That's certainly more true than something as silly as "If someone writes something anonymously it is bullshit."

Congrats on being more gullible/less cynical than me.

Like in predictable fashion, it's about who wrote it and not what was written. Sounds familiar to sports message boards.

Saw that. I read a couple other articles taking it a step further to thinking it was his chief of staff. Can't remember the guys name, but he's the main culprit at this time.

You're probably thinking, just guessing, Jim Mattis Secretary of Defense. There's rumors, lots of them, that he will be replaced after the mid terms.

Weird.

Showing the world that the POTUS has people inside his own administration undermining his presidency is absolutely a security threat.

Again, disagree. I think POTUS is the security threat, to be frank.

You're probably thinking, just guessing, Jim Mattis Secretary of Defense. There's rumors, lots of them, that he will be replaced after the mid terms.

I think there is no WAY it was either Mattis or Kelly. I just don't see military guys doing that. My guess is a civilian.

No, not Mattis, below is the article I read this morning. It's the chief of staff for Pence. Has to be, right? That word doesn't get used, like ever, except from Pence.

"The names John DeStefano, an assistant to the president, Bill Stepien, White House political director, Nick Ayers, chief of staff to vice president Mike Pence, and Andrew Bremberg, another assistant to the president, were listed."

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news...ymous-new-york-times-essay-author/1206665002/

I'm sure you were first to call BS on these gems from "Sources"

TrumpTweetAnonymous.jpg

C8fV_TvXYAInynH.jpg:large

3EDB99BF00000578-4372368-image-a-11_1491107723127.jpg

Reactions: TheDude1
It has nothing to do with being a coward. What a bizarre, "macho" take. Sometimes you can do more good by ensuring that people do NOT know it is you.

Again, disagree. I think POTUS is the security threat, to be frank.

I think there is no WAY it was either Mattis or Kelly. I just don't see military guys doing that. My guess is a civilian.

Mattis is too crusty. I'm sure he would stand up to Trump. I can't see him being a yes man.

I'm all in on it being Pence....at least for the moment.

It has nothing to do with being a coward. What a bizarre, "macho" take. Sometimes you can do more good by ensuring that people do NOT know it is you.
Says everyone in witness protection.

It's fine, I'm moving on to the next story. If someone wants to claim something, without being held accountable, then bless their motives.

Mattis is too crusty. I'm sure he would stand up to Trump. I can't see him being a yes man.

I'm all in on it being Pence....at least for the moment.
How in the world could he keep that a secret? Or the NYT? Somebody would leak it imo.

How in the world could he keep that a secret? Or the NYT? Somebody would leak it imo.

Regarding the NYT, it would be death to their business if it leaked. Plus I imagine some really legally tight non-disclosures etc were signed protecting their source. It happened and was contained, protected within watergate.

There's going to be more leaks from this conspiracy. This is one crazy time..

Regarding the NYT, it would be death to their business if it leaked. Plus I imagine some really legally tight non-disclosures etc were signed protecting their source. It happened and was contained, protected within watergate.

There's going to be more leaks from this conspiracy. This is one crazy time..

Yeah, this. The Times wouldn't leak. They are possibly the most respected, intense media source in history, and they know that protecting sources is ESSENTIAL. Plus, if you read about this one, apparently only like three or four people know who it is.

Yeah, this. The Times wouldn't leak. They are possibly the most respected, intense media source in history, and they know that protecting sources is ESSENTIAL. Plus, if you read about this one, apparently only like three or four people know who it is.
Hahaha! Seriously? The Times is the most respected? Yeah, ok.........................

Reactions: lurkeraspect84
Not that the essay contained anything unbelievable---its totally believable. But it took a huge set of plums to do it. I'm not sure what could happen if they somehow found out---other than losing the job. Is it illegal or anything?

No, it means that the insider is actually playing for Team Trump and will help take down the cabal of satanist/globalist/(((them))) that run the Deep State. We know that because "lodestar" is an anagram for "delator," a Latin term for a denouncer, and the Wikipedia article has "witch hunt" as a see also. Also something something Edgar Allen Poe. Do you not [think mirror]?

3hgvi0cfjjk11.jpg

Not that the essay contained anything unbelievable---its totally believable. But it took a huge set of plums to do it. I'm not sure what could happen if they somehow found out---other than losing the job. Is it illegal or anything?

Oh, without question, that took nerve. A TON of nerve. That's part of why I really believe it... you KNOW that name will eventually come out, and then that person will face some judgement.

Shouldn't be illegal? Like... what, slander or something?

Am I mistaken, or haven't most/large number of these anonymous source stories the media has put out about trump been phony?

No, it means that the insider is actually playing for Team Trump and will help take down the cabal of satanist/globalist/(((them))) that run the Deep State. We know that because "lodestar" is an anagram for "delator," a Latin term for a denouncer, and the Wikipedia article has "witch hunt" as a see also. Also something something Edgar Allen Poe. Do you not [think mirror]?

3hgvi0cfjjk11.jpg

Spin....mirror really? Pence used this term since 2001. I think you can take the op at face value. Trump is not an honorable person.. Never has been. Wasn't taught by his father to even be one.

Oh, without question, that took nerve. A TON of nerve. That's part of why I really believe it... you KNOW that name will eventually come out, and then that person will face some judgement.

Is it slander if it's true? It'd be rather ironic if someone on Trump's staff is prosecuted for making something up when that's 99% of what comes out of Donnie's mouth.

It could be deemed as sedition which is illegal.

ADVERTISEMENT