ADVERTISEMENT

Corruption

First... the media does what? Cover stories differently? Yeah, no kidding. That was what I was posting about.

Second... no idea what you mean by my favorite tv program. Game of Thrones? Band of Brothers? I’m confused.

And no, I wasn’t wrong. Stop trying so hard, T. I posted what was the top of each page of the major news websites, and that what you see influences what you think. I was right. You are trying *way* to hard to score points here.
Is it weird I have different front pages?

First... the media does what? Cover stories differently? Yeah, no kidding. That was what I was posting about.

Second... no idea what you mean by my favorite tv program. Game of Thrones? Band of Brothers? I’m confused.

And no, I wasn’t wrong. Stop trying so hard, T. I posted what was the top of each page of the major news websites, and that what you see influences what you think. I was right. You are trying *way* to hard to score points here.
If you are working the "my truth angle" than you're right....bc you say so.

Reactions: SNU0821
Lol what?

2gb5mu.jpg

TheDude caught fabricating something about politics? I, for one, am shocked.

The Cohen story is literally in the screenshot you posted where you saying there is nothing about Choen.

How dare you

giphy.gif

politicize a tragedy.

I thought these same very posters told us after the last shooting that killed 10 people we had to wait so people could grieve before politicizing it. Guess her family doesn't deserve the same respect?

That worked at a farm for 5 years owned by prominent GOP people.
By prominent people do you mean legal tax paying citizens that are republican?

Yarrabee Farms said it was owned by Craig Lang and his son, Dane Lang, who dubbed it a “small family farm.” Lang was a former president of the iowa farm bureau.....and Im not sure it comes as a shock that farmers are republican.

Last edited:
Reactions: SNU0821
Futures relatively unchanged. So much for this Trump/Cohen thing being a big deal. Seems like the markets are taking this just another boy who cries wolf issue. The Democrats have been crying impeachment since Trump won. Interesting nonetheless there wasn’t more price movement.

Reactions: mathboy
Im all for it. If he has true dirt on Trump---air that shit out. If trumps guilty...**** him. But it better not be stupid stuff---its gotta have teeth. As I understand it---only two of the 8 charges he pled guilty to had anything to do with trump. And of those two it was just paying whores to keep their mouth shut. Trumps a dirtbag---always was, always will be. But two whores black mailing a man with money after they slept with him......b/c he had money seems fundamentally wrong to be on their side, or his. Money grab, attention grab.

Reactions: tw3301
Futures relatively unchanged. So much for this Trump/Cohen thing being a big deal. Seems like the markets are taking this just another boy who cries wolf issue. The Democrats have been crying impeachment since Trump won. Interesting nonetheless there wasn’t more price movement.
WTF? How did the futures look after the Hillary email scandal broke?
You do realize that Trump has already admitted to directing Cohen to make these payments, right? Rudy has as well.

No big deal. Just a little federal crime activity meant to influence a presidential election. Nothing to see here.

Hypocrisy is strong in you Snu. Had this been Obama, you would have surely seen it from a different light. Amirite?

It’s a big deal and the noose is tightening.

Reactions: Quavarius
So should someone take away Trumps phone, or is it somehow good that he is tweeting about all of this? I fail to see how saying Paul Manafort is a brave man who deserves respect is a smart thing to tweet... but he also went on about a “rat”who got Nixon booted from office, so...

Like... shouldn’t you be putting out statements about other stuff? Maybe not respond to this stuff?

Last edited:
Im all for it. If he has true dirt on Trump---air that shit out. If trumps guilty...**** him. But it better not be stupid stuff---its gotta have teeth. As I understand it---only two of the 8 charges he pled guilty to had anything to do with trump. And of those two it was just paying whores to keep their mouth shut. Trumps a dirtbag---always was, always will be. But two whores black mailing a man with money after they slept with him......b/c he had money seems fundamentally wrong to be on their side, or his. Money grab, attention grab.
Yup. I don't believe this will have anything to do with Trump while he's in office.

Btw, last night, funny timed moment (and yes, this actually happened, before some nutjob starts accusing me of lying)... maybe twenty minutes after I posted about the different headlines in different places, I came downstairs. My in laws are here, and my father in law, a die hard Fox watching Republican, was sitting on the couch on his iPad. “Kathy,” he says “They caught that guy who killed that girl in Iowa, and he was an illegal immigrant!” and he turned his iPad around to show my mother in law the front of Fox News... the exact thing I posted here:)

Reactions: Quavarius
Btw, last night, funny timed moment (and yes, this actually happened, before some nutjob starts accusing me of lying)... maybe twenty minutes after I posted about the different headlines in different places, I came downstairs. My in laws are here, and my father in law, a die hard Fox watching Republican, was sitting on the couch on his iPad. “Kathy,” he says “They caught that guy who killed that girl in Iowa, and he was an illegal immigrant!” and he turned his iPad around to show my mother in law the front of Fox News... the exact thing I posted here:)

Whats he think of your limp handshakes?

did they work on the Uranium one deal?

it is funny and sad how the Trump haters are so giddy about Manafort when it has absolutely nothing to do with Trump or Russia.

It’s not that. Cohen dropped the dime on Trump so the lies are starting to catch up to him. The Mueller report will have all the info on Russia.

It will be the obstruction that gets him...while in office.
The only question moving forward is how long will it take and how much long term damage will be done.
I agree with this to a point. I think that if Mueller comes back with anything short of definitive, provable collusion, we won't see anything that really does much in the way of hurting Trump. May have an impact on the midterms or his 2020 campaign, but in terms of impeachment, I don't think we'll see anything major happen. But to your point, first, I don't think Mueller charges him with anything (not sure if he can, correct me if that's wrong) so it'll just be in the report he writes. Being that it'll just be in the report, the Republicans will say "nothing to see here" and the Dems will be gouging their eyes out claiming it was the worst thing in the history of the world. We'll be in the same spot we are now.

It’s not that. Cohen dropped the dime on Trump so the lies are starting to catch up to him. The Mueller report will have all the info on Russia.
Like I've said before....if the info is out there----ring him up. Just better be something he cant continually brush off and nothing happens....b/c hearing about this stuff is getting old. Hammer him or hang it up. There is no doubt in my mind he is as shady as it gets. But it better be something more than paying blackmailing whores that slept with him bc he had money. I cant imagine they are the only two out there either. Between his personality, his pumpkin britches, his terrible hair, and his pompous self confidence----the dude had to be paying for sex his entire life in one form or another.

I agree with this to a point. I think that if Mueller comes back with anything short of definitive, provable collusion, we won't see anything that really does much in the way of hurting Trump. May have an impact on the midterms or his 2020 campaign, but in terms of impeachment, I don't think we'll see anything major happen. But to your point, first, I don't think Mueller charges him with anything (not sure if he can, correct me if that's wrong) so it'll just be in the report he writes. Being that it'll just be in the report, the Republicans will say "nothing to see here" and the Dems will be gouging their eyes out claiming it was the worst thing in the history of the world. We'll be in the same spot we are now.
This is correct. Mueller will not push for any kind of indictment. He can't and he shouldn't. It is not his job to do that.

He will publish a report to Congress that contains all of his findings. It will be up to Congress to determine if anything goes forward beyond that point.

This report will also be available to the public. It will just really depend if there is a "smoking gun" per se. If there is one, then Congress (whether it is before or after the Mid-terms) will have to decide whether Trump has committed enough offenses to warrant impeachment proceedings. If the report finds nothing beyond the current known information (ie. campaign finance issues related to marriage infidelity), then I suspect he survives. If there is corroborated information in there about how Trump was aware of the Hillary email leaks and coordinated with WikiLeaks to have them published at a specific time (which is what Cohen's lawyer implied recently), then things will get fairly interesting.

ADVERTISEMENT