ADVERTISEMENT

Cool map showing remaining undefeated teams by closest county

I like how Oregon has that one island chain or Alaska and Gonzaga has the rest. Also like the fact that San Fran owns Hawaii lol. I dunno why I like that but it’s humorous to me

It's weird seeing Kentucky all black with cardinal logo. I'm not able to get used to seeing that.

All bullshit aside I don't ever remember CU being good in the Big 12.
They had that big center David Harrison and had decent teams but finished on the bottom half.
The Billups years were in the Big 8.

Wasn't impressed with them in the NIT last year. Bey was supposed to be this big time scorer but didn't do too much.

I guess they have found more success in the PAC 12.

All bullshit aside I don't ever remember CU being good in the Big 12.
They had that big center David Harrison and had decent teams but finished on the bottom half.
The Billups years were in the Big 8.

Wasn't impressed with them in the NIT last year. Bey was supposed to be this big time scorer but didn't do too much.

I guess they have found more success in the PAC 12.

Colorado still is not a great program but Tad Boyle has changed things dramatically in his time here. His first year at Colorado was Colorado's last year in the Big 12 (we beat Texas when they were ranked #5). He has taken Colorado to the NCAA tournament 4 times, to find our prior 4 trips to the tournament you have to back to 1963 (1963, 1969, 1997, 2002).

Colorado still is not a great program but Tad Boyle has changed things dramatically in his time here. His first year at Colorado was Colorado's last year in the Big 12 (we beat Texas when they were ranked #5). He has taken Colorado to the NCAA tournament 4 times, to find our prior 4 trips to the tournament you have to back to 1963 (1963, 1969, 1997, 2002).

Billups was in the Big 12 wasn't he.
I still remember that game against UNC. You looked like the better team for probably 2/3 of the game

Boyle has. Colorado has been a decent program the last 10 years.

Billups played one year in the Big 8, one year in the Big 12.
If you need a player to hit a big shot late in the game that is your guy. Plus played tough defense throughout.

This year you guys have a lot of length. Just a bunch of wing players. I guess you actually have a big this year.

But you could be a tough matchup with your length and play a lot of positionless basketball.
Before you played Texas last year everyone was talking about your shooting.
Most games you are a very good shooting team.

Think you should give KU a game.

PAC 12 is looking much better this year though. Good chance you get into the tournament.

Reactions: IrktogBuff
ADVERTISEMENT