ADVERTISEMENT

Congrats refs for giving Tennessee the win over Carolina tonight

You would have thought this was Duke at Cameron the way Tennessee got all the calls.

Fact is when Carolina cut it to two in the second half the refs took over and called everything a foul on Carolina.

It's obvious the SEC wants Kentucky vs Tennessee with the Vols #1.

Sad!
InstructiveFickleDesertpupfish-size_restricted.gif

Tennessee has gotten some good whistles this year. They got a pretty tough road whistle tonight, as they should have, but still kind of hammered South Carolina. Silva was a beast though.

Didn’t Silva have more FTs than the whole Tennessee team? I know he did with 10 mins left.

You would have thought this was Duke at Cameron the way Tennessee got all the calls.

Fact is when Carolina cut it to two in the second half the refs took over and called everything a foul on Carolina.

Sad!
Hahaha.....

You think being outscored 32-12 in the final 8 min was because of officiating. :)

FYI, TN had 20 fouls called on them while S Car had 19. Alexander didn’t get to play most of the game.

Try again

Reactions: wrbchWolfPack81
Hahaha.....

You think being outscored 32-12 in the final 8 min was because of officiating. :)

FYI, TN had 20 fouls called on them while S Car had 18. Alexander didn’t get to play most of the game.

Try again
Who the **** is Alexander?

Tennessee is easily the most overrated #1 team I've seen in years. Maybe a Sweet 16 at best.

Kentucky should beat Tennessee easily barring Tennessee having help from the refs.

Hahaha, in what world has TN ever gotten the whistle over UK? Is this just like UK should have beaten TN easily last year?

Sad!
Well, they called 20 fouls on UT and only 19 on SCAR. Please join us in reality sometime.

Hahaha.....

FYI, TN had 20 fouls called on them while S Car had 19. Alexander didn’t get to play most of the game.

Try again

I’m sure the refs just did what they always do for Duke... they called a bunch of meaningless fouls to even up the count, so nobody would notice that they rigged the game.

Reactions: kl40504
If I was a player on that South Carolina team, I would be organizing a blanket party for that Gravett kid (the one that looks like the bully in The Christmas story).
That dude has to have an assist/turnover ratio of 1/10. Everytime he touches the ball he throws it away.
Take him out of the game and USC might have won by fitty.

Note:
Some comments in this post might be slightly exaggerated.

If I was a player on that South Carolina team, I would be organizing a blanket party for that Gravett kid (the one that looks like the bully in The Christmas story).
That dude has to have an assist/turnover ratio of 1/10. Everytime he touches the ball he throws it away.
Take him out of the game and USC might have won by fitty.

Note:
Some comments in this post might be slightly exaggerated.

That may be an exaggeration but I was listening in the car and every time they mentioned his name it seemed to be something negative for South Carolina.

That may be an exaggeration but I was listening in the car and every time they mentioned his name it seemed to be something negative for South Carolina.
I'm not just talking about last night's game either, every South Carolina game I have seen, I have noticed he is a turnover machine.
How does Frank Martin feel good about putting that guy in the game? There has to be someone that is better.

I think he was the leading scorer on the team for most of the year until Lawson just passed him.

Well shit, I could have googled it too. You didn't know those stats.
I didn't know his stats, to the "T", no...But I knew who he was. I mean sure I could have said----"He plays for UT". But pretty sure you figured that one out.

I'm not just talking about last night's game either, every South Carolina game I have seen, I have noticed he is a turnover machine.
How does Frank Martin feel good about putting that guy in the game? There has to be someone that is better.

This is a very hard question to answer, but I’ll try.

Last year HG was asked to play PG. As you have seen he is not a PG, like at all. However he is a okay defender, and solid shooter.

Why FM plays him is for a multitude of reasons. Injuries to are best perimeter defender in Minaya and starting freshman PG Moss hurt depth terribly. Also if you look at the SEC wins this year he balled out in them in crunch time against average comp. Prime example is today.

TLDR

It is what it is

Reactions: Bert Higginbotha
ADVERTISEMENT