ADVERTISEMENT

congrats Auburn

Wow, Auburn wanted that one. They earned it.

Calipari needs a damn offensive coordinator or something. His teams always seem to struggle on offense.

And again, PJ Washington shits his pants at the FT line multiple times. Missed the front end 3 times and simply can't make 2 free throws in a row, like ever.

Great effort by Auburn though.

Reactions: olsonab
War Damn Eagle!!!

Great job of coaching by Bruce Pearl.

Reactions: olsonab
Kentucky just folded on themselves. How can you not beat this auburn team minus okeke?

What in the world happened?

Classy post and greatly appreciated. We’ve never felt this in basketball but I know we’ve earned it having to get by 3 of the best programs of all time and the bell cow of our conference and who all achieve to be in our league, UK.

Reactions: TeganInBama
Kentucky just folded on themselves. How can you not beat this auburn team minus okeke?

What in the world happened?
One team played like their hair was on fire, the other team didn't.

Veteran players >>freshmen and sophomores

You have to play hard every play, young guys don't get that.

Plus, for whatever reason, UK under Cal always seems to struggle to score against tough teams.

Auburn just wanted it more, they earned it.

I was expecting some disrespect when I came in here. Thanks guys.

We have waited for this for so long....

It's the equivalent of Vandy beating Bama in the football playoffs. I'm in shock.

Exactly. We’ve always had a fan base that was starving for basketball to become relevant again, but we never put the facilities or support into until about 9-10 years ago with the new Arena. I grew up to sold out Beard Eaves in the 70’s and 80’s with larger than life players and am just so glad to get back to the point where our program can be in discussions of good to great teams. Definitely means more than one can know...

Reactions: TeganInBama
Congrats to the Auburn posters. That was a gutty win over a tough UK team. Looking forward to the matchup in Minneapolis on Saturday. Wahoowa!!!

ADVERTISEMENT