ADVERTISEMENT

Come on down...

HRTheCard

Sep 15, 2016
Team
Louisville
espnapi_ncb_u_chrismack_ms_576x324_wmain.jpg

Reactions: I am stupid

3 SS's and an EE in 9 years at Xavier.....Most wins in Xavier history........Top 10 class this last year.......Let's go!

Now there's a man who looks like he's been called the N word.

I strangely found this to be hilarious.

Seriously though, I hope Louisville does hire the greatest coach to never have eyebrows. I want the UK vs Louisville rivalry to be relevant.

Reactions: lurkeraspect84
Lol I think he’s talking about the Lance Stephenson/UC episode with Mack.

Reactions: Kiimohawk
As I’ve said earlier, my daughter is real good friends with KYKY Tandy. He’s dying for a UK offer but one of his top 3 choices is Xavier.
After talking with him last night, if Mack goes to UL he’d LOVE to play there.
While he hasn’t came out & said it to me, I get the vibe that he’s really disappointed that Cal hasn’t offered him yet.

Lance Stephenson is a head case for sure, but I did get a kick out of him blowing in Lebron's ear. Lebron couldn't keep from grinning.
reverse-1401389953_lance_stephenson_blows_in_lebron_james_ear.gif

Reactions: Jayhawkai
It was still nationally relevant when Kentucky was fisting Louisville to death.

I mean, beating them by 30 is funny though.
I mean I watched the game but i'm a die hard college basketball fan, I'm not sure how many people that weren't UK/UL fans tuned in for a Friday afternoon game this season but I could be wrong, was it highly rated?

Reactions: American Male
I mean I watched the game but i'm a die hard college basketball fan, I'm not sure how many people that weren't UK/UL fans tuned in for a Friday afternoon game this season but I could be wrong, was it highly rated?
My guess would be no, but like you mentioned, probably because of the time. I mean, I get not wanting to go against the NFL, but even on an early Saturday afternoon, the game would have been viewed a lot more.

My guess would be no, but like you mentioned, probably because of the time. I mean, I get not wanting to go against the NFL, but even on an early Saturday afternoon, the game would have been viewed a lot more.
It was the dumbest decision ever. I don't know if that is an ESPN call or what but it made 0 sense.

Reactions: American Male
Highest rated game EVER. Busted the watchometer . . . that's why you don't hear much about it. They can't even measure how high the ratings went. Sick-day WORLD RECORD (probably).

controls-radialgauge.gif

Last edited:
Vince Tyra expected to host a press conference at 5:30pm today.

Off topic, but have you heard/read that The Office is supposed to be coming back? It's not going to have Michael Scott though.

I love the Office, but not sure how I feel about a return. I can't imagine it will be anywhere near the level of entertainment as the original.

Reactions: lurkeraspect84
ADVERTISEMENT