ADVERTISEMENT

Come congratulate the big ten and Michigan state for overcoming all the odds

Oh and lol at Texas being back
It was the 2014 season. Not 2015. lol.

Michigan has HALF a national championship. HALF. 1997. Texas has FOUR.

OU has 7. OSU has 7. Tied.

Take 5 laps

Texas has 4

HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA

jesus christ they lost 4 games last year and had their first 10 win season in a goddamn decade while Michigan has had like 5 all while playing in the tougher conference

Big 12 football lmao fvcking garbage

Reactions: Monorojo
Oh and lol at Texas being back
It was the 2014 season. Not 2015. lol.

Michigan has HALF a national championship. HALF. 1997. Texas has FOUR.

OU has 7. OSU has 7. Tied.

Take 5 laps

Texas has 4

HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA

jesus christ they lost 4 games last year and had their first 10 win season in a goddamn decade while Michigan has had like 5 all while playing in the tougher conference

Big 12 football lmao fvcking garbage

HALF

2014 2015 who gives a fvck

That's 14 years more recent than OU, who btw is a piece of shit program that let's players back on the team that bashed a girls face in and broke her jaw

Never was talking KU football in this thread. So irrelevant to the conversation.

Undefeated at half natties and still claiming to be a blue blood? OK.

Most wins all time and highest winning percentage of all time . Yeah that's a blue blood

Go tell Self to buy more players so he doesn't get dropped by 20 in the second round again

Reactions: Monorojo
2014 2015 who gives a fvck

That's 14 years more recent than OU, who btw is a piece of shit program that let's players back on the team that bashed a girls face in and broke her jaw

Ok Johnny come lately. We were debating recent success of the alphas - B12 vs B1G.

I was saying big 12 clearly is RIGHT NOW above the B1G alphas of OSU and Michigan. It’s just pure facts. Nebraska is a goner. Doesn’t count as a blue blood in my books anymore. The Indiana b-ball of football. So it’s your two and our two and after Michigan getting hosed down by Florida, a team that was behind Georgia, who Texas raped in the Sugar, and while OU has scoreboard on OSU....you just can’t change my mind. Plus, OSU lost Urban and Haskins both. They’ll be lucky to get to 10 wins for next two years.

We can keep going as long as u want tho...

Iowa owns Iowa St. Enough said.

Hmm.

ISU has won 5 of last 7 in hoops tho, no???.

Iowa prob flip flopped in football tho.

I’d say it’s pretty Even. And ISU will gains on you guys in football under Campbell and Purdy for next couple years.

Hmm.

ISU has won 5 of last 7 in hoops tho, no???.

Iowa prob flip flopped in football tho.

I’d say it’s pretty Even. And ISU will gains on you guys in football under Campbell and Purdy for next couple years.

And we are 3-0 vs KU in basketball. Laughing

Thought OP didn’t ride other big ten coattails, amirite @Kevin Bryan ?!
tenor.gif

Reactions: UL_1986
https://n.rivals.com/team_rankings/2020/all-teams/football

Ohio state is 5th, Texas is 17th

Ohio state is considered one of the two or three most talented teams in the nation, above Texas. This is common knowledge. Ohio states recruiting in 2019 was the anomaly, they have been top 2/3 in the nation since 2014 in terms of five star talent.

Oklahoma making the semi finals in a weak big xii isn’t a good Indication of anything. They split the series with Ohio state and have zero titles compared to two titles for Ohio state since 2002 so they are certainly below the Buckeyes by every metric

Texas has one good season, their first in a decade and they are finally back but it is hilarious to say after a 10-4 season they are even close to top 5
Iowa is 14th....SmokinSmile

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT