ADVERTISEMENT

Come congratulate the big ten and Michigan state for overcoming all the odds

Monorojo

Nov 1, 2009
Long Beach, CA
Team
Ohio State
Michigan state got screwed with the seeding, we all know it.

They played 8v5 today and at times Tillman looked like a double agent but wow.

Not only does Michigan state beat the overall #1, the bring pride to every big ten fan in the country.

Espn needs to create a 30 for 30 based on Michigan state shocking the world.

Good job izzo. Good job Michigan state.

You did it. We are so proud of you.

OP on the BIG 10
Ul23.gif

Eye roll. This conference pride thing is bizarre. I can sort of like certain teams or coaches but I don't give a flying fvck about conference pride or how other teams do in the NCAA Tournament. And since MSU is a rival and I don't like that fan base and the school administration, they will get no congrats from me. And I could care less about the B10 rapping at the Final Four. Go Red Raiders and go Hoos. Screw MSU and screw the biggest POS in college athletics, Bruce Pearl.

I'm rooting for Michigan State. Big Ten is desperate for relevance. What has it been, 20 years since a Big Ten team won a championship? Gotta feel bad for them.
Hey maybe if MSU wins the title for the Big Ten, we'll share it with Florida State too since typically the powers in your conference keep the titles for themselves.....SmokinSmile

Reactions: jace4655555
I’ll show respect to the B1G when they score a point in the playoff again.

Has been like 1500+ days now. Yikes.

And also when they win a natty in b-ball again. Been what 20 years?

Reactions: JC for 3
I’ll show respect to the B1G when they score a point in the playoff again.

Has been like 1500+ days now. Yikes.

And also when they win a natty in b-ball again. Been what 20 years?

On your knees Boy and pay homage to your college sports over lords.

Far from it. Our alphas beat your alphas last time they played.

We beat Sparty on the hardwood this year when we still had our team together. Tech is going to do it again.

OU beat Ohio State in the shoe in football 2017

It’s settled.

We beat Sparty on the hardwood this year when we still had our team together. Tech is going to do it again.

It’s settled.

RollLaugh

Triggered

Reactions: GOO_HAM
Eye roll. This conference pride thing is bizarre. I can sort of like certain teams or coaches but I don't give a flying fvck about conference pride or how other teams do in the NCAA Tournament. And since MSU is a rival and I don't like that fan base and the school administration, they will get no congrats from me. And I could care less about the B10 rapping at the Final Four. Go Red Raiders and go Hoos. Screw MSU and screw the biggest POS in college athletics, Bruce Pearl.
Appreciate it. I know I always root against UM in every single game they’ve ever played. It would be quite odd if you cheered on MSU.

Appreciate it. I know I always root against UM in every single game they’ve ever played. It would be quite odd if you cheered on MSU.
If we were in the FF, you would be salty and saying screw UM and who gives a shit about conference pride, right?

It’s settled.

You realize Ohio state beat Oklahoma the year before that right? They split the home and home

Reactions: hawkit3113

It’s settled.

You realize Ohio state beat Oklahoma the year before that right? They split the home and home

I said the last games. Most recent.

I said the last games. Most recent.

It was a home and home series. A series of games. They split them

Ohio state embarrassed Oklahoma in Norman.

Don’t forget it

Lol you can’t do that. No one cares. It’s not baseball.

OU is competing for titles of late. No one from B1G is.

Even Texas now is ahead of both your alphas. Michigan just got stumped byFlorida while Texas romped Georgia

Even Texas now is ahead of both your alphas. Michigan just got stumped byFlorida while Texas romped Georgia

This is hilarious, they call it a home and home series for a reason. You can’t dismiss the fact Oklahoma got shit on by Ohio state the year prior to Oklahoma planting the flag in Ohio state. They split the series, recency bias doesn’t hold any weight to anyone who even remotely follows college football.

Ohio state has won 2 titles and played for 2 other titles since 2002. Oklahoma? 0-3 in title games with the most recent failure happening 10 years ago. Ohio state won a title in the playoff era, has any big xii school? The answer is no.

Ohio state takes a dump on Oklahoma as a program since 2002 and it isn’t even close tbh.

Also this is hilarious coming from a Kansas fan considering your school nearby disbanded your football program recently for being so ****ing terrible.

Sit down Donny, you are out your element.

This is hilarious, they call it a home and home series for a reason. You can’t dismiss the fact Oklahoma got shit on by Ohio state the year prior to Oklahoma planting the flag in Ohio state. They split the series, recency bias doesn’t hold any weight to anyone who even remotely follows college football.

Ohio state has won 2 titles and played for 2 other titles since 2002. Oklahoma? 0-3 in title games with the most recent failure happening 10 years ago. Ohio state won a title in the playoff era, has any big xii school? The answer is no.

Ohio state takes a dump on Oklahoma as a program since 2002 and it isn’t even close tbh.

Also this is hilarious coming from a Kansas fan considering your school nearby disbanded your football program recently for being so ****ing terrible.

Sit down Donny, you are out your element.

I’ll sit down when the B1G can score a point and hang with the Big 12, SEC and Clemson in the playoff.

2014 was 5 years ago now. That was an eternity. OU has come back to their 2000’s levels of talent and recruiting from 2015 on forward under Lincoln Riley and Baker. 2011-2014 they loss Venables and no Riley yet.

Texas is now above OSU and Michigan for recruiting and performance. And Herman would coach Day or Harbaugh off the field.

I’ll sit down when the B1G can score a point and hang with the Big 12, SEC and Clemson in the playoff.

2014 was 5 years ago now. That was an eternity. OU has come back to their 2000’s levels of talent and recruiting from 2015 on forward under Lincoln Riley and Baker. 2011-2014 they loss Venables and no Riley yet.

Texas is now above OSU and Michigan for recruiting and performance. And Herman would coach Day or Harbaugh off the field.

The big xii has been to zero titles games in the playoff era. Zero, why are you trying to compare them to bama and Clemson? Oklahoma has made it as far as Michigan state and Ohio state did from the big ten since 2015, the semifinals.

Texas winning a cotton bowl over an overrated sec team doesn’t put them above Ohio state, who even last year won a more prestigious bowl game than Texas has been to in the past decade with the rose bowl win over Washington.

I’m sorry but it’s becoming evident you have no idea what you are talking about.

Also if 2014 is an eternity ago, what is 2005 considered? You know...the last time any big xii team won a title in college football?

The big xii has been to zero titles games in the playoff era. Zero, why are you trying to compare them to bama and Clemson? Oklahoma has made it as far as Michigan state and Ohio state did from the big ten since 2015, the semifinals.

Texas winning a cotton bowl over an overrated sec team doesn’t put them above Ohio state, who even last year won a more prestigious bowl game than Texas has been to in the past decade with the rose bowl win over Washington.

I’m sorry but it’s becoming evident you have no idea what you are talking about.

Overrated SEC team lol. Yes the team that finished ahead of the team that walloped Michigan. So overrated! And it was the Sugar Bowl.

We are talking about “most recent” per my original post.

Most recently, the Big 12 is outperforming the B1G. It’s just the facts bud. Thx for trying

1) Our alphas beating your alphas MOST recently
2) more playoffs, CWS and final fours since 2015 or 2016 or whatever the “last couple years is” (again, most recently)

Overrated SEC team lol. Yes the team that finished ahead of the team that walloped Michigan. So overrated! And it was the Sugar Bowl.

Most recently, the Big 12 is outperforming the B1G. It’s just the facts bud. Thx for trying

2) more playoffs, CWS and final fours since 2015 or 2016 or whatever the “last couple years is” (again, most recently)

Big xii’s most Recent title in football is 2005. Texas finished with four loses included a loss to maryland in back to back seasons.

Maryland, the basketball school.

Ohio state finished 13-1 and in the top 3, ahead of Texas.

Your argument makes no sense. No thank you for playing, you literally wasted everyone’s time with this drivel

Big xii’s most Recent title in football is 2005. Texas finished with four loses included a loss to maryland in back to back seasons.

Maryland, the basketball school.

Ohio state finished 13-1 and in the top 3, ahead of Texas.

Your argument makes no sense. No thank you for playing, you literally wasted everyone’s time with this drivel

My posts and points are oh so abundantly clear tho.

You are choosing to not read plain English.

Your point that Texas has somehow passed Ohio state when they had a much worse season?

Ohio state is ahead of Texas by a mile. They are ranked above them in preseason rankings this coming season and are coming off a 13-1 season. Whereas Texas went 10-4 with a loss to Maryland and an appearance in a less prestigious bowl.

Explain that one again For the class

Your point that Texas has somehow passed Ohio state when they had a much worse season?

Explain that one again For the class

I never said anywhere where Texas has been superior to OSU of late.

I said they’re at a higher level of recruiting right now given back to back top 3 classes. OSU will fall off a little this year as I see Texas maintaining top 10.

But, Ohio state has been well superior to Texas performance wise in the last few years. Texas is right NOW superior to Michigan tho. I will stand by that.

However, OU I would argue has been superior to both. Not just bc their beat them most recently, but overall trendline of the programs. Urban is gone. Lincoln is rolling with top 5/6 recruiting classes. Back to back Heismans etc. now they have a good DC from OSU

OU is competing in the playoff picture the last few years while OSU either hasn’t or has gotten blown out with zero points.

I said they’re at a higher level of recruiting right now given back to back top 3 classes. OSU will fall off a little this year as I see Texas maintaining top 10.

But, Ohio state has been well superior to Texas performance wise in the last few years. Texas is right NOW superior to Michigan tho. I will stand by that.

However, OU I would argue has been superior to both. Not just bc their beat them most recently, but overall trendline of the programs. Urban is gone. Lincoln is rolling with top 5/6 recruiting classes. Back to back Heismans etc. now they have a good DC from OSU

OU is competing in the playoff picture the last few years while OSU either hasn’t or has gotten blown out with zero points.

https://n.rivals.com/team_rankings/2020/all-teams/football

Ohio state is 5th, Texas is 17th

Ohio state is considered one of the two or three most talented teams in the nation, above Texas. This is common knowledge. Ohio states recruiting in 2019 was the anomaly, they have been top 2/3 in the nation since 2014 in terms of five star talent.

Oklahoma making the semi finals in a weak big xii isn’t a good Indication of anything. They split the series with Ohio state and have zero titles compared to two titles for Ohio state since 2002 so they are certainly below the Buckeyes by every metric

Texas has one good season, their first in a decade and they are finally back but it is hilarious to say after a 10-4 season they are even close to top 5

https://n.rivals.com/team_rankings/2020/all-teams/football

Ohio state is 5th, Texas is 17th

Ohio state is considered one of the two or three most talented teams in the nation, above Texas. This is common knowledge. Ohio states recruiting in 2019 was the anomaly, they have been top 2/3 in the nation since 2014 in terms of five star talent.

Oklahoma making the semi finals in a weak big xii isn’t a good Indication of anything. They split the series with Ohio state and have zero titles compared to two titles for Ohio state since 2002 so they are certainly below the Buckeyes by every metric

Texas has one good season, their first in a decade and they are finally back but it is hilarious to say after a 10-4 season they are even close to top 5

Lol I like you used a recruiting rankings for a session (2020) that hasn’t even really started yet.

2018-2019 show a very different picture for you.

OU and Texas both top 5 both years. OSU top 5 one year. Michigan no where near the 3 others in current roster talent

No one is going to deny OSU’s top 3 status all time with OU and Bama. But Ou is superior all in all since their 2014 natty.

But keep believing whatever you need to believe.

Last edited:
Lol I like you used a recruiting rankings for a session (2020) that hasn’t even really started yet.

OU and Texas both top 5 both years. OSU top 5 one year. Michigan no where near the 3 others in current roster talent

No one is going to deny OSU’s top 3 status all time with OU and Bama. But Ou is superior all in all since their 2014 natty.

2012-2019 Ohio state has out recruited Oklahoma and Texas both and by a wide margin. 2020 is going back to the norm.

Ohio state has outperformed both on and off the field. That is just a fact

2012-2019 Ohio state has out recruited Oklahoma and Texas both and by a wide margin. 2020 is going back to the norm.

Ohio state has outperformed both on and off the field. That is just a fact

Again, where in my posts did I say this decade? I specifically said OU didn’t have Lincoln until 2015 and Herman to Texas 2017. Been talking last couple years only. I don’t care about 2012 as much as I care about right now. Just like anyone else

You’re lost bud. And OU and Texas both would run OSU off the field if they played This year.

Michigan state got screwed with the seeding, we all know it.

They played 8v5 today and at times Tillman looked like a double agent but wow.

Not only does Michigan state beat the overall #1, the bring pride to every big ten fan in the country.

Espn needs to create a 30 for 30 based on Michigan state shocking the world.

Good job izzo. Good job Michigan state.

You did it. We are so proud of you.

On your knees Boy and pay homage to your college sports over lords.

I’ve enjoyed your all’s presence this season. You’ve kept it interesting to say the least. jumpingsmile Keep up the good work and carry on.

Ou hasn't won a natty in football in 20 damn years... 3 years more recent than Michigan

Wtf are you blabbering about you goddamn clown OSU just won the NATIONAL CHAMPIONSHIP 2015

Take a lap

Oh and lol at your shitbag cheating piece of garbage coach and white trash scumbag program can GTFO

Now go take another lap

Ou hasn't won a natty in football in 20 damn years... 3 years more recent than Michigan

Wtf are you blabbering about you goddamn clown OSU just won the NATIONAL CHAMPIONSHIP 2015

Take a lap

Oh and lol at your shitbag cheating piece of garbage coach and white trash scumbag program can GTFO

Now go take another lap

It was the 2014 season. Not 2015. lol.

Michigan has HALF a national championship. HALF. 1997. Texas has FOUR.

OU has 7. OSU has 7. Tied.

Take 5 laps

ADVERTISEMENT