ADVERTISEMENT

College Baseball

Free Baseball! šŸ˜Š
As a fan----love it.

As an umpire----Not so much. But I will say---as an umpire, its fun. The intensity. The atmosphere. What a rush. But once games into extra's----it usually takes a while.

As a fan----love it.

As an umpire----Not so much. But I will say---as an umpire, its fun. The intensity. The atmosphere. What a rush. But once games into extra's----it usually takes a while.
I'm lovin it! Go Dores!

Bases juiced....One out...Felt Zona should have walked Bradford to begin with. Especially when count got to 2-0....Even more so at 3-0.
That didn't make much sense, but it worked out for them.

@jhmossy time is almost here! I'm really hoping the Vols can knock y'all's asses out of here this game. However, I like you personally and hope y'all win in the losers bracket. That is kinda the best I got as far as "good luck" goes. šŸ˜Š

Reactions: jhmossy
@jhmossy time is almost here! I'm really hoping the Vols can knock y'all's asses out of here this game. However, I like you personally and hope y'all win in the losers bracket. That is kinda the best I got as far as "good luck" goes. šŸ˜Š

Seems fair. My expectations for Omaha are pretty low considering who is in our bracket. Good luck today!

Reactions: della
The thing about it is that anyone can get hot or cold in a given game. Anyone can win. šŸ˜¬

For sure. That's what happened for us in 2015. We were a regional 3-seed. We got to host a Super vs. 3-seed Maryland. In Omaha, we went on to beat Arkansas, Florida, and Vandy to win it all. Was pretty crazy. Not counting us out but also wouldn't be shocked (or even that disappointed) if we go 0-2.

The thing about it is that anyone can get hot or cold in a given game. Anyone can win. šŸ˜¬
Exactly....Not to mention, sometimes your bracket is very good for you....Sometimes,not so much. Even though Vandy won, I feel their bracket, for them, is tough. Both AZ and NCSU hit the shit out of the ball. Zona roughed up Rocker.....NCSU is very capable of doing the same to Leiter. Winnerof that game is sitting real good. TBH, I like NCSU. I think they come out of that bracket.

Sorry @della but what a dominating performance today by UVA. Holding Tennessee to 6 hits and no runs is incredible. Good luck in your next game.

Sorry @della but what a dominating performance today by UVA. Holding Tennessee to 6 hits and no runs is incredible. Good luck in your next game.
Congrats on the win. Some days you get the chicken and some days you get a mouth full of feathers.

Live look at Texas batting in the 8th....

OYOUHD.gif

JFC....20 of the 24 outs have been via the strikeout...

@jhmossy

Why in the world havent you introduced the board to the dip and dots dude?????

Uva pitcher made me a fan of the cavs for this cws at least. Go hoos!!

Texas is there to make a deep run. The first game doesnā€™t matter.
At the end of the second game it becomes a battle of attrition.

Hopefully whoever loses between Virginia or Miss State has to burn through a lot of pitchers

The first game donā€™t matter cause you lost, of course youā€™re going to say that.

Pretty sure UVA has to win tonight to have a chance at championship series.

Not sure we can win 3 straight vs. Texas and Mississippi State.

Pretty sure UVA has to win tonight to have a chance at championship series.

Not sure we can win 3 straight vs. Texas and Mississippi State.
You got this. If you can come back from 1-16 seed loss and hold the crown for two years, you can do this.

The game has been over since the 5th, Della
That was why the Tennessee coaches started acting like babies. They threw their best reliever. He pitched like shit

Texas only used two pitchers today
Have Hansen, Quintanilla and Nixon available for their next game
All high level guys
Where were you after that Mississippi school beat ya?

Anywho, congrats on the win.

Reactions: HawgPound
ADVERTISEMENT