ADVERTISEMENT

Clown team

UK might be next. Getting worked by Miles College 25-16 less than 10 minutes in. Kentucky's stellar defense continues as Miles is 6-6 from 3. 😆

Duke gonna smash that ass.

Reactions: rockycard
Halftime
Kentucky - 39
Miles - 46

Miles is 11-15 from 3. Yeah, that isn't a misprint.

Kentucky sucks ass.

Reactions: RipThru
Halftime
Kentucky - 39
Miles - 46

Miles is 11-15 from 3. Yeah, that isn't a misprint.

Kentucky sucks ass.

You’re being a little too hard on your guys. A lot of teams give up 46 to D2 schools in a half. Right?

I’m actually just messing around. Kentucky should be fine. Cal is a really good defensive coach. It’s his offensive coaching that I usually don’t like watching.

Reactions: RunninRichie
unc down 50-47 at the half to Brown. Doubt they lose. But man. 50 to Brown in a half?

So bad. I hated the Hubert hire and have no reason to think it was a good hire watching things so far. Brown has just shot layup after layup.

Reactions: RichardMassive
Now watching this highly entertaining UNC-Brown match-up. Defense be damned in this game.. and I thought Kentucky's defense was bad. 😬

Now watching this highly entertaining UNC-Brown match-up. Defense be damned in this game.. and I thought Kentucky's defense was bad. 😬

Just so bad. It isn't like Brown is making tough shots. They are just shooting layups and runners. Love and Bacot are solid defenders and that is it. Everyone else reeks.

Reactions: Kevin Bryan
South Carolina lost to Princeton because South Carolina sucks and that's what they do. Not sure it's really a clowning though. Spread was only 6.5. They're also gonna lose to Western Kentucky on Sunday.

Reactions: KisteK
Well, we won.
yaaay-michael-che.gif

South Carolina lost to Princeton because South Carolina sucks and that's what they do. Not sure it's really a clowning though. Spread was only 6.5. They're also gonna lose to Western Kentucky on Sunday.
If they beat Western expect another USC student letter about how they own Kentucky.

Reactions: Random UK Fan
Us as in Louisville smdh. Underrated my ass we suck.
I love our depth and hate it at the same time. We substitute so much it seems like there’s never a good flow going. Furman has a good team, but we just sucked.

Well, we won.
yaaay-michael-che.gif

I was watching the USA v Mexico game because I thought we’d convincingly beat Brown and figured I’d just watch a replay. I think I made the right choice for a completely different reason. Shooting it great but barely getting by Brown is a pretty big indictment on defensive effort.

I stand corrected about Louisville. It wasn’t honerish at all to call them the best since 2014. 🤣

I was watching the USA v Mexico game because I thought we’d convincingly beat Brown and figured I’d just watch a replay. I think I made the right choice for a completely different reason. Shooting it great but barely getting by Brown is a pretty big indictment on defensive effort.

It was really poor. Like Hubert said, they came in wanting to shoot threes but found it so easy to drive they were just like screw it. They just had layup after layup. It was so bad. Maybe they are are saving their best for Charleston Tuesday night.

ADVERTISEMENT