e704d7ce-7e29-4682-8e6a-b7295b9c63d4~rs_768.h

Maui is loaded!

#1 Kansas
#2 Purdue
#4 Marquette
#7 Tennessee
#11 Gonzaga
ARV UCLA
Wonder if there has been such a loaded Maui? It is the whos who of CBB this year.

Jeff, I'm shocked you would wish ill for a fellow SEC team going to represent in the most important preseason tourney in CBB.
Ah, I was just putting a little bait out there.

But wait, you don't cheer for other SEC teams, especially not UK. Be honest, you loved seeing KU win last night… .be honest.

Our impending sweep of UT will help dry my tears.
Getting beat by KU must have knocked your senses silly. You need to pull yourself together and stop jabbering crazy talk. Just because UT beats y’all a couple of times this year you can still have a good season. So, cheer up.

• Haha
Reactions: kyjeff1
Getting beat by KU must have knocked your senses silly. You need to pull yourself together and stop jabbering crazy talk. Just because UT beats y’all a couple of times this year you can still have a good season. So, cheer up.
Just make sure you do your job and take out Arkansas and Alabama. That should help clear a path for UK to take the league trophy home.

Reactions: Random UK Fan
Just make sure you do your job and take out Arkansas and Alabama. That should help clear a path for UK to take the league trophy home.
We can help you take the Runner Up trophy. How's that?

You misspelled 'championship'.
Some people just can't help but open themselves up to heartache. Jeff, I'm afraid that you are one of those that are destined to suffer.

ADVERTISEMENT