ADVERTISEMENT

*****Cincinnati 70 at Tulsa 65 - Final OT*****

Great seats still available for this game. Then again, the locals could be saving their money for the Chili Bowl Nationals next week.

14-9 UC with 11:16 to go in the half. Both teams are a bit lethargic so far.

Coach Thompson on color commentary is doing his best to present this game as interesting.

21-11 UC with 652 to go in the half. TU is sloppy so far.

3:37 to go in the half and this game has a little more life to it. 23-20 Bearcats.

TU got off to a slow start, but it's a 1-score game as timeout is called with 28.5 to go in the half, 28-26 B'cats.

Back to back 3's for Curran Scott of TU and it's 32-all with 15:52 left.

34-32 TU as the G-Cane take their first lead of the contest.

52-46 G-Cane with 4:14 left as they have all the momentum now.

1.2 on the clock as it's reset. TU launches it out of bounds, UC ball.

Regulation is not enough for this one. Free basketball for the paying customer as it's 58-all.

TU was up 6 heading into the final minute of regulation. Less than half a minute remaining in OT and now the G-Cane are down 6.

Jarron Cumberland of UC has been the star of the OT period, scoring, assisting, and drawing fouls on both ends.

It looks like the 'Cats are going to hold on for this one and this will end a 15 game home win streak the G-Cane had going.

The Cincinnati Bearcats get the 70-65 win in overtime over the Tulsa Golden Hurricane. UC improves to 13-3 and TU is now 11-5.

Up next for the Bearcats, a home game against the 10-6 UConn Huskies.
Up next for the Golden Hurricane, a road tilt at the 10-5 SMU Mustangs.

Earlier in the evening, UConn defeated SMU at home, 76-64.

Reactions: ChiTownSean
I’m curious but why do you create threads for games that almost nobody cares about and you’re the only person that posts in them for the most part? Is it just to boost your post count? lol

Reactions: tw3301 and sgrooms
I’m curious but why do you create threads for games that almost nobody cares about and you’re the only person that posts in them for the most part? Is it just to boost your post count? lol

It's because I'm watching and felt like doing one. I don't know if anyone's going to be interested and figure there's one surefire way to find out.

ADVERTISEMENT