ADVERTISEMENT

Championship Game Thread...

According to you, you mean.

I gotta say….I didn’t see any celebration. 😆
When I said “ I’d just be pissed” that was pretty clear on what I thought about it.

When I said “ I’d just be pissed” that was pretty clear on what I thought about it.

I'm saying you're the one who claims that people celebrate after a final four loss. Seen any evidence of this?

I'm saying you're the one who claims that people celebrate after a final four loss. Seen any evidence of this?
Yeah, I have seen evidence with bragging long after the fact.

Yeah, I have seen evidence with bragging long after the fact.

I've seen you brag about being ranked in the top 16 in a sport. How is this better than bragging about finishing in the top 4 of the tourney?

I've seen you brag about being ranked in the top 16 in a sport. How is this better than bragging about finishing in the top 4 of the tourney?
No, you haven't. I stated facts of UT rankings when the other guy brought another sport into the conversation.

No, you haven't. I stated facts of UT rankings when the other guy brought another sport into the conversation.

Yes, you bragged about a powerful athletic dept that dwarfs certain others, and you consider it powerful because you have some teams that ranked highly recently.

And isn’t stating that a team reached the final four a statement of fact?

Yes, you bragged about a powerful athletic dept that dwarfs certain others, and you consider it powerful because you have some teams that ranked highly recently.

And isn’t stating that a team reached the final four a statement of fact?
He brought it up and I finished it up. So, it is not the same. I didn't lead in with it.

I think that is why a lot of you huddle in the CBB board year round instead of going to the CFB board during that season.

He brought it up and I finished it up. So, it is not the same. I didn't lead in with it.

I think that is why a lot of you huddle in the CBB board year round instead of going to the CFB board during that season.

I don't go to the CFB board because I've always been a way bigger fan of CBB and that board is full of goons.

Reactions: Noahtogo24
I don't go to the CFB board because I've always been a way bigger fan of CBB and that board is full of goons.
Thinking-Woman-PNG-Download-Image.png

I wonder why you have been a bigger fan of CBB?

Reactions: ExitFlagger
Thinking-Woman-PNG-Download-Image.png

I wonder why you have been a bigger fan of CBB?

Yeah, if you grow up in Lawrence, you’re probably going to be more interested in the basketball team. Just like you were probably way more interested in CFB growing up.

That doesn’t mean I don’t follow the team. I’ve always followed. I’d invest way more time and energy in a 5-7 football team than the average football school fan would. But am I going to be more interested in a KU championship run than an 0-9 football team? Yeah, of course.

Yeah, if you grow up in Lawrence, you’re probably going to be more interested in the basketball team. Just like you were probably way more interested in CFB growing up.

That doesn’t mean I don’t follow the team. I’ve always followed. I’d invest way more time and energy in a 5-7 football team than the average football school fan would. But am I going to be more interested in a KU championship run than an 0-9 football team? Yeah, of course.
I support them all. It's baseball season now and we are clearly not as good as last year, but I support them. We are finally on the rebound in CFB. You have no idea the misery of being on the CFB board having bama (enemy #1) beat you for 15 straight years. I'll probably fade out of here until closer to CBB season and then I'll be back.

Reactions: ExitFlagger
ADVERTISEMENT