ADVERTISEMENT

Cavs without Love tomorrow.

Comparing Bogut, who played 10-15 minutes/game to Love? And comparing super hard toughguy Green getting himself suspended to a guy who had his shoulder ripped out?

Never mind Green missed 1 game, Bogut missed 2, and Love missed all 6 and Kyrie missed 5.

Ray Allen making a late shot was why they won? Didn't get to that point without Lebron? Lebron's triple double and block of Iggy didn't help make Kyrie's shot possible?
Go back and watch the games. The game after Bogut got hurt and Green was suspended Lebron got to the rim at will. Prior he was having to settle for more jumpers. Bogut was a big , athletic body , defender and shot blocker. He only could play 20-25 MPG due to his ailments. But was highly effective when he did against Lebron having his way in the paint.

Go back and watch the games. The game after Bogut got hurt and Green was suspended Lebron got to the rim at will. Prior he was having to settle for more jumpers. Bogut was a big , athletic body , defender and shot blocker. He only could play 20-25 MPG due to his ailments. But was highly effective when he did against Lebron having his way in the paint.
I didn't say losing those guys did not make a difference, but please try and follow. Despite your angst toward Love he is a bit more importand to the Cavs, along with Kyrie, than Bogut was to GS. and Bogut missed 2-3 games, while Love missed all 6 and Kyrie missed 5. does that just not register with you?

He plays like Anderson because they need him to play outside with Lebron. Changed his body to do this. Guessing he cared more about winning and what the team wanted than what some internet warrior might think. I always thought you were irrational but still understood the game. Might be the former only if you don't understand this.
I understand why he did it. We have already discussed that. He plays softer than he did in his earlier years. Also whats the point of getting thinner if it doesn't help you athleticism/quickness any? Lue wanted to use him originally as a small ball Center this season. Can't because he not only is short for the position , he lacks the wide body that helped him average 15 rebounds per game. 265 Love was better than 245 Love.

I didn't say losing those guys did not make a difference, but please try and follow. Despite your angst toward Love he is a bit more importand to the Cavs, along with Kyrie, than Bogut was to GS. and Bogut missed 2-3 games, while Love missed all 6 and Kyrie missed 5. does that just not register with you?
It does but you aren't gonna be the only one making up bullshit and passing it along as facts. All teams deal with injuries , part of the game. Some go your way sometimes others don't. Look , go iron your favorite Lebron jersey for tomorrow night and let K. Love show rather than get hyped by you.

I understand why he did it. We have already discussed that. He plays softer than he did in his earlier years. Also whats the point of getting thinner if it doesn't help you athleticism/quickness any? Lue wanted to use him originally as a small ball Center this season. Can't because he not only is short for the position , he lacks the wide body that helped him average 15 rebounds per game. 265 Love was better than 245 Love.
Being able to go out and hit a 3 makes a guy soft? Do you suppose maybe he doesn't average 15 rebounds/game because TT and Lebron grab 15-20+ most nights? In his last year in Minnesota, Pekovic and Turiaf were the 2nd and 3rd best rebounders, averaging roughly 14 between them, and they missed half the season. Next was Dieng at a whopping 5.

How, exactly, does losing weight and shooting outside more make a guy soft?

You never told me what it makes you who has never even played in an NBA game or grabbed a single rebound. Double secret super Charman soft?

It does but you aren't gonna be the only one making up bullshit and passing it along as facts. All teams deal with injuries , part of the game. Some go your way sometimes others don't. Look , go iron your favorite Lebron jersey for tomorrow night and let K. Love show rather than get hyped by you.

Yes, the facts we seem to agree on are Love and Kyrie are far more important than Bogut. I think we agree those 2 missing a combined 11 games is worse than Bogut missing 2.

Do I get to use missing Bogut all 5 games last year for the Cavs, as he went down before the playoffs even started?

You really make this too easy.

Being able to go out and hit a 3 makes a guy soft? Do you suppose maybe he doesn't average 15 rebounds/game because TT and Lebron grab 15-20+ most nights? In his last year in Minnesota, Pekovic and Turiaf were the 2nd and 3rd best rebounders, averaging roughly 14 between them, and they missed half the season. Next was Dieng at a whopping 5.

How, exactly, does losing weight and shooting outside more make a guy soft?

You never told me what it makes you who has never even played in an NBA game or grabbed a single rebound. Double secret super Charman soft?
Never heard of being that soft. You sure you aren't trying to convince yourself that he isn't a little bit soft now?

Never heard of being that soft. You sure you aren't trying to convince yourself that he isn't a little bit soft now?
was referring to my little keyboard warrior friend here.

Losing weight and shooting outside for the better of his team makes him soft. Um.....Ok.

Yes, the facts we seem to agree on are Love and Kyrie are far more important than Bogut. I think we agree those 2 missing a combined 11 games is worse than Bogut missing 2.

Do I get to use missing Bogut all 5 games last year for the Cavs, as he went down before the playoffs even started?

You really make this too easy.
Dude Kyrie and Love only matter if they are hitting shots. One makes more than the other obviously. But my Bogut , Iggy , Green points aren't about them scoring. It's about having guys that can best handle Lebron. That Cavs team is a fringe playoff team even with Love and Kyrie without Lebron. He is the most important person to stop. So you focus on stopping him so your big guns can score , which is what they do best for GSW. Now since you don't have Kyrie , Love doesn't scare you nearly as much. Because of his meh defense and his 3 point shooting reliance to scoring within the Cavs offense. Plus even if he is on , Kevin Love isn't beating you if you can control Lebron from living in the paint.

It has contributed to him playing softer.
so like I said, you think because he lost weight and is asked to play outside it makes him soft. You'd think more of him if he was the #1 guy on a bad team, weighed 30 pounds more and was going for 23 and 13?

Seems odd, but OK.

so like I said, you think because he lost weight and is asked to play outside it makes him soft. You'd think more of him if he was the #1 guy on a bad team, weighed 30 pounds more and was going for 23 and 13?

Seems odd, but OK.
He plays softer than he use to. I call it like I see it. Do I need to learn to phrase this in another language so you can understand? I have only said it 15 times yet you keep acting like K. Love is your mom and I insulted her.

He plays softer than he use to. I call it like I see it. Do I need to learn to phrase this in another language so you can understand? I have only said it 15 times yet you keep acting like K. Love is your mom and I insulted her.
Or I can act like KLove lost weight for his new role and can make shots from the outside and for some reason this is bad.

If he was European and played for the Pistons you would say he was soft too.
Pretty sure I haven't ever referred to an NBA player as soft, for sure not a double digit rebound guy and an all star, but feel free to throw out other false statements if you want.

Pretty sure I haven't ever referred to an NBA player as soft, for sure not a double digit rebound guy and an all star, but feel free to throw out other false statements if you want.
Let's see him step up and show he is a clear cut #2 guy for Lebron. To quote the once great DMX "Talk is cheap motherfvcker"

Reactions: dtgold88
Let's see him step up and show he is a clear cut #2 guy for Lebron. To quote the once great DMX "Talk is cheap motherfvcker"
Sounds OK by me, but I don't care if it's him or someone else who steps up.

Sounds OK by me, but I don't care if it's him or someone else who steps up.
Look man I would love to see another white player be like Larry Bird and be a top 3-5 player in the league again. I actually use to really like Love a lot as a player. I just don't agree with the direction he has gone with his game as being as effective. Like I said I get why he did change playing style some with Lebron.

Reactions: dtgold88
I made a huge mistake and invited everyone back over for the game tonight. I'd rather blow up my door.. Stupid alcohol.

Love is cleared to play. I would bring him off the bench and let him be your 2nd unit go to guy. Still means he gets his 28-30 minutes.
They are starting him, as would I. Not sure I'd make any radical changes.........yet. Can always make the switch later.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT