ADVERTISEMENT

Cats and the Heels

Please stop fouling us so we don't get in the bonus.

I'm pretty sure Davis is out for the game for us which sucks.

Man, our PGs are awful. Getting abused by the UK guards all game.

These scrubs aren't coming back from 5 down.

Eh, not playing another team maybe. UNC will give you all the chances you need. These two teams really aren't very good. Don't get me wrong, I still love this game every time they play but it's two below average teams right now.

You can see Kentucky's PG position is a big problem with them. Kentucky had a 2 turnover stretch that let UNC take a lead there where the issue was glaring.

You can see Kentucky's PG position is a big problem with them. Kentucky had a 2 turnover stretch that let UNC take a lead there where the issue was glaring.
Yeah, which is why they are trying to turn Clarke into a PG.

There you go. Stand at the top of the key and dribble until the shot clock is down to 7, then set an illegal screen to get Jackson his 4th foul. Good call.

Reactions: lurkeraspect84
There you go. Stand at the top of the key and dribble until the shot clock is down to 7, then set an illegal screen to get Jackson his 4th foul. Good call.
Probably the funniest thing was on the 3rd rebound they threw it back to askew who had no defender within 20 feet of him and he just dribbled in place for 7 seconds til a defender finally said screw I guess I will come out there to defend him.

ADVERTISEMENT