ADVERTISEMENT

Cats and the Heels

Today is my 18th anniversary, and I've learned to grit my teeth, bare it, and make awkward jokes afterwards.
At least you don't run when you're struggling.

Have you seen the Vols? We may have the best team we have ever had. They are still coming together, but that have a lot of potential.

Reactions: Kevin Bryan
4r132v.jpg

Finally, the zebra show is over. 55 "fouls" called. The equivalent of 11 players fouling out. Just the kind of game everyone loves to see.
I hated the way the game was called. Usually when we play, refs swallow whistle and gets play hard and clean. Refs made a mess of things today.

Reactions: Kevin Bryan
I hated the way the game was called. Usually when we play, refs swallow whistle and gets play hard and clean. Refs made a mess of things today.
We made a lot of silly fouls. Refs were tight, but oh well. We really missed our Brooks to help with the foul trouble. I think most saw, once UK foul troubles started it would add up in the end, and it did.

I mean, Iowa turned us over 18 times and Stanford 24 times so probably. I thought you were saying it would impact our ability to get the ball in to our big guys, which we suck at anyway, lol.

Haha, gotcha. No, I meant just the turnovers and not being able to get possessions that finish in shots.

^^^^does this guy know FSU’s offense is more efficient than Texas’ right now?

That really isn't saying much...

Both teams can be offensively challenged at times.

The key with rebounds and turnovers is converting them into points.

You may turn over UNC a bunch of times but how many of those turnovers are becoming points is way more important than the turnovers themselves

That really isn't saying much...

Both teams can be offensively challenged at times.

The key with rebounds and turnovers is converting them into points.

You may turn over UNC a bunch of times but how many of those turnovers are becoming points is way more important than the turnovers themselves

So Texas has the 22nd most efficient offense in the country and beat UNC. FSU has the 19th most efficient offense in the country, but they won’t give UNC any trouble because, according to you, the offense isn’t efficient?

So Texas has the 22nd most efficient offense in the country and beat UNC. FSU has the 19th most efficient offense in the country, but they won’t give UNC any trouble because, according to you, the offense isn’t efficient?

They did shoot under 40% against Indiana.

You played 4 games. 1 against legit competition.
We will look at the number at the end of the year.

From what I have seen your offense can have issues.
We can argue about this all day...But what happens on the court is what matters.

I don't see Florida St scoring a bunch of points and running away from UNC...

We rather beat you when it counts, like ending your season. TBH you aren’t going to see any UNC fans gloating about the win, we have a ways to go.
I understand. Liggins three to end our FF drought was epic. I completely know what you're saying. Dec games are as useless in our rivalry as AFAM/Communications (UK) degrees for basketball players.

ADVERTISEMENT