Can't even get to the FF with an NBA starting lineup

Status
Not open for further replies.
Knox - Gone
Vanderbilt - Gone
SGA - Gone
Washington - Gone

Need I go on?

Knox and SGA could be lottery picks- should be said about Kentucky as well...
Neither are on the level of Bagley or WCJ. Until they all get to the NBA, of course, and those two are busts like every former dukie not named kyrie and the two UK boys turn into all stars.

K gets all that talent and yet has half as many lottery picks as Cal and 1/3 the top overall picks. Has to make you wonder how much money Nike funnels tthese kids to go to duke and sacrifice their NBA careers.

Where the fook is Washington going? G-League?

Man. I don't see how you guys don't see it. Washington has been an absolute monster lately. He would/will kill it at the combine. The only thing hurting him is his FT %

Will agree with you Crazy on this - I would also take Bagley & Carter over Knox & SGA

Neither are on the level of Bagley or WCJ. Until they all get to the NBA, of course, and those two are busts like every former dukie not named kyrie and the two UK boys turn into all stars.

K gets all that talent and yet has half as many lottery picks as Cal and 1/3 the top overall picks. Has to make you wonder how much money Nike funnels tthese kids to go to duke and sacrifice their NBA careers.
I don't have the time....But my god are folks gonna pick this apart.

Fedora mad

Reactions: anon_0astpxev9h4gk
Man. I don't see how you guys don't see it. Washington has been an absolute monster lately. He would/will kill it at the combine. The only thing hurting him is his FT %
Washington is projected as 2nd rounder. Tht will change at the combine. FT shooting can be fixed.

Reactions: HRTheCard

He's a 6'7 center that has no outside game and no touch. He needs to come back more than anyone and continue to work.

More than anyone is a bit of a stretch

Talking about on UK's team specifically. He's really flawed as a player. He showed a lot of improvement late but he really needs to improve if he's gonna stick in the NBA. Needs to try and become like a Draymond Green type player.

Reactions: KYtotheCore
Talking about on UK's team specifically. He's really flawed as a player. He showed a lot of improvement late but he really needs to improve if he's gonna stick in the NBA. Needs to try and become like a Draymond Green type player.

I was talking about Uk's team as well. Green needs more improvement than Washington does IMO

I was talking about Uk's team as well. Green needs more improvement than Washington does IMO

Green ain't a NBA player in my eyes so I don't include him. To be honest I think you can make a case every single one of UK's players need to return. All have some pretty large holes in their games. That, and having no upperclassmen is why UK struggled so much this year.

Reactions: KYtotheCore
So sorry you can't count.
Ummm, that statement is called an exaggeration. I did so to add emphasis to a point that even with NINE 5* players on your roster, Cal still wasn't able to beat a 9-seeded KSU, even w/o their best player. Duke just lost to a 2-seed, who easily could've been a 1. Sorry you do not see the difference.

Reactions: mrchmadness23
Green ain't a NBA player in my eyes so I don't include him. To be honest I think you can make a case every single one of UK's players need to return. All have some pretty large holes in their games. That, and having no upperclassmen is why UK struggled so much this year.
I'mnot sure Green will ever be an NBA caliber player. Argument could be made for most to return, but I think SGA and Knox are solid 1st rounders. And Washington IMO will go in the 1st round.

Ummm, that statement is called an exaggeration. I did so to add emphasis to a point that even with NINE 5* players on your roster, Cal still wasn't able to beat a 9-seeded KSU, even w/o their best player. Duke just lost to a 2-seed, who easily could've been a 1. Sorry you do not see the difference.

Duke was actually the 2 seed and Kansas was the 1

Reactions: JayhawkWriter
I think Kansas was a 1 seed but you’re right about everything else.

I'mnot sure Green will ever be an NBA caliber player. Argument could be made for most to return, but I think SGA and Knox are solid 1st rounders. And Washington IMO will go in the 1st round.

Nope. I don't think he is either. He's a good shooter but isn't a good facilitator nor is he good defensively. I saw people compare him to Ulis before but besides being undersized they are nothing alike. Ulis is a generous 5'7 and is in the NBA.

Nope. I don't think he is either. He's a good shooter but isn't a good facilitator nor is he good defensively. I saw people compare him to Ulis before but besides being undersized they are nothing alike. Ulis is a generous 5'7 and is in the NBA.
If Ulis had Green's size, he would've been a Top 10-15 pick. Loved that kid. Probably my favorite UK player ever. Just a god damn warrior.

Reactions: RR30
. Ulis is a generous 5'7 and is in the NBA.
+ a larger heart.

grinch-heart-grew-three-sizes-gif-9.gif

Green
Knox
Diallo
PJ
Richards
SKJ
Gabriel

How is that 9?

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT