ADVERTISEMENT

Can we talk a little bit about LSU?

It was a dunk fest but it was also a zebra fest and LOL .... the only time I’m ok with blatant one sided officiating is when it’s against cheaters

Reactions: Bert Higginbotha
They looked flat and UF wanted it more. That 6 point play of referee mishap and the Technical did LSU in. No excuses UF was better however LSU needs the rest so it may help them in the NCAA T.

They looked flat and UF wanted it more. That 6 point play of referee mishap and the Technical did LSU in. No excuses UF was better however LSU needs the rest so it may help them in the NCAA T.

Yea, bad officiating sucks doesn’t it?

Reactions: kyjeff1
Referee mishap? I thought we were talking about the LSU/Florida game yesterday and not the ending of the LSU/UK game in Rupp?

10 minutes into the first half I called an LSU loss. Could see the writing on the wall even with a an early double digit lead.

Skylar Mays is the most overrated player in CBB and that's not hyperbole. He's legit ficking terrible. I'm so sick of hearing every week the announcers gush over this bum like he's an all American. I don't give a shit if he's pre-med and has a 4.0 GPA. The FACT is there's a big difference between school smarts and court smarts. And this bum has ZERO court sense/basketball IQ.
It's a joke that he starts and plays so much. He has no instinct for the game, he hesitates and re-groups every single time he touches the ball, never attacks right away. Doesn't move the ball. Should NEVER be allowed to play vs a zone defense.

He had his usual game last night. Play like dogcrap for 38 minutes and then have a 2 minute span where he makes a few amazing plays and the announcers go back to slobbering over him.

Him and Bigbey-Williams are the reason they lost that game. Both a couple of selfish idiots who would rather force shots they shouldn't take as opposed to look for a better option. I honestly can't tell which of those two is the bigger idiot on the court. They're both a couple of basketball illiterate morons.

If I was the coach I would tell Bigby-Williams that he was getting benched every time he tried to dribble. At some point players need to learn where their lane is and how to stay in it.

They are involved with $$$ and that's it. They don't care about anything else College related.

Wade hasn't done enough to do hard time. They have to prove he gave payments which is going to be hard to prove. He is being subpoened in defense of Dawkins not against or anything to do with Wade. Not saying they couldn't possibly find something but what he said on the phone is hardly enough evidence to put him in jail over. They better find lots more and if they can so be it.

the best thing Wade can do is be truthful about the phone conversations
it may get LSU in trouble with the NCAA but lying in court or to the FBI will give him jail time

Reactions: ncjeff
Referee mishap? I thought we were talking about the LSU/Florida game yesterday and not the ending of the LSU/UK game in Rupp?
Yes the 7 point play UF got when LSU fouled a player and 3 seconds later they counted a basket that was clearly after the foul by a good margin. That's what got the technical from Benford. Like I said it's over and I'm done with it.

Not going to create a 20 page crying scene why we lost the game like UK fans did. It's a done deal.

Yes the 7 point play UF got when LSU fouled a player and 3 seconds later they counted a basket that was clearly after the foul by a good margin. That's what got the technical from Benford. Like I said it's over and I'm done with it.

Not going to create a 20 page crying scene why we lost the game like UK fans did. It's a done deal.
Oh okay, so you just want to crush the refs in each of your posts and you just want everyone else to shut up about it. I see.

bucket

Pre Med major? Try sleeping on the floor in hospitals putting hours in to get your residency. Stealing Ritalin just to stay awake in bed school.

You brought it up.
Ya know I look at you as one of those correction type posters. You really don't have anything to offer to the board at all. You just go around and see if you can find something somebody says that may not be exactly right and try to correct them. What do you do if you don't find any mistakes ? Just don't post right because you really have nothing to offer in the reality of a valuable post do you ?

Ya know I look at you as one of those correction type posters. You really don't have anything to offer to the board at all. You just go around and see if you can find something somebody says that may not be exactly right and try to correct them. What do you do if you don't find any mistakes ? Just don't post right because you really have nothing to offer in the reality of a valuable post do you ?

Boy that flew right over your head didn’t it? We were talking about officiating, remember? But that’s cool. Good luck finding a coach.

Reactions: kl40504
FVCK YEA!!!!!!!

Playing with house money now!

Knew they were gonna blow that lead since it's LSU and that's what they do, but they also don't give up and know how to win games at the wire.

Tremont with the moment of the tournament so far!

GEAUX TIGRES!!!!

Watched MSU last night and LSU has more talent than they do. They (MSU) have a good team and are well disciplined more than LSU but LSU can definitely play with them and capable of beating them. Gonna be another barn burner tstl.

Watched MSU last night and LSU has more talent than they do. They (MSU) have a good team and are well disciplined more than LSU but LSU can definitely play with them and capable of beating them. Gonna be another barn burner tstl.
I will be rooting for LSU. Yesterday LSU hurt themselves a lot, played very undisciplined and still pulled it out. LSU has length and talent.

Congrats Tigerocker for your team making the sweet sixteen!

I will be rooting for LSU. Yesterday LSU hurt themselves a lot, played very undisciplined and still pulled it out. LSU has length and talent.

Congrats Tigerocker for your team making the sweet sixteen!
Thanks Bert, you are spot on about LSU and being undisciplined and if they don't get it together they will lose soon. These teams are getting better and they are only one win away from Duke. Ouch lol.

Well, that was a disappointing, but not unexpected finish to the season. When they went down 5-0 to MSU my wife asked me why I'm yelling at the TV like they just lost the game. I told her it's cause I could tell at that point that they had no shot and the game was already lost. I could tell they didn't come ready to play or with any sort of coherent game plan. I guess not having a coach caught up to them in the S16.

So, what about next year? First of all, who is coaching?

Second, can they hang onto the players? I watch this team play and I sure don't see any NBA talent out there. Maybe Waters can catch on as a Monte Morris type back up? Smart could become one with another year of college. Spaghetti Limbs Reid sucks balls and has no business getting drafted in the 1st round. No one else is even close to being a prospect.

But, even if they don't declare we still are at great risk to lose most of the team to transfer if the coaching situation isn't resolved IMMEDIATELY.

A good coach and this roster returning should be a pre-season top 5-10 team quite comfortably.

Well, that was a disappointing, but not unexpected finish to the season. When they went down 5-0 to MSU my wife asked me why I'm yelling at the TV like they just lost the game. I told her it's cause I could tell at that point that they had no shot and the game was already lost. I could tell they didn't come ready to play or with any sort of coherent game plan. I guess not having a coach caught up to them in the S16.

So, what about next year? First of all, who is coaching?

Second, can they hang onto the players? I watch this team play and I sure don't see any NBA talent out there. Maybe Waters can catch on as a Monte Morris type back up? Smart could become one with another year of college. Spaghetti Limbs Reid sucks balls and has no business getting drafted in the 1st round. No one else is even close to being a prospect.

But, even if they don't declare we still are at great risk to lose most of the team to transfer if the coaching situation isn't resolved IMMEDIATELY.

A good coach and this roster returning should be a pre-season top 5-10 team quite comfortably.
Great post man and agree with almost everything you posted.

Word is Wade will go to Court and we will see how that shakes out and then what happens after that will determine the fate of the team.

Imo LSU screwed up and really pissed off Wade to the point he may not want to return after all none of the other teams suspended their Coaches .

Now about the draft part I really think Waters is gone and many think Reid will be drafted high but I have my doubts and certainly the Pro's should as well. Very evident that he needs another year of college in a big way. Emmitt Williams is another big 5 star recruit that never really gelled so he should be back as well. If Wade returns and everyone stays put they will be dynamite next year but really have my doubts about our admin yet fvcking something else up before that becomes a reality.

There are some really big backers trying to get rid a FKA and Alleva and I would pretty much give a left nut to do anything I could to help make that happen.

Reactions: WeAreDePaul
LSU freshman forward Naz Reid has declared for the 2019 NBA Draft, he announced on Wednesday on his Instagram page. The Asbury Park, N.J. native started 32 of 34 games he played in, earning All-SEC Freshman honors as the Tigers went 28-7 and won the Southeastern Conference regular season title and advanced to the NCAA Sweet 16 round.

"First I want to thank God As I write this most humble post, I want to secondly express how truly incredible this past season has been for me," Reid wrote in the post. "LSU has changed my life in more ways than I could have ever imagined. Uprooting my life and moving from New Jersey to Louisiana posed its own challenges, but the family waiting for me on the court made the transition as wonderful as it could possibly be.

LSU freshman forward Naz Reid has declared for the 2019 NBA Draft, he announced on Wednesday on his Instagram page. The Asbury Park, N.J. native started 32 of 34 games he played in, earning All-SEC Freshman honors as the Tigers went 28-7 and won the Southeastern Conference regular season title and advanced to the NCAA Sweet 16 round.

"First I want to thank God As I write this most humble post, I want to secondly express how truly incredible this past season has been for me," Reid wrote in the post. "LSU has changed my life in more ways than I could have ever imagined. Uprooting my life and moving from New Jersey to Louisiana posed its own challenges, but the family waiting for me on the court made the transition as wonderful as it could possibly be.
He may be paid less in his first year in the NBA than he was paid at LSU.

Great post man and agree with almost everything you posted.

Word is Wade will go to Court and we will see how that shakes out and then what happens after that will determine the fate of the team.

Imo LSU screwed up and really pissed off Wade to the point he may not want to return after all none of the other teams suspended their Coaches .

Now about the draft part I really think Waters is gone and many think Reid will be drafted high but I have my doubts and certainly the Pro's should as well. Very evident that he needs another year of college in a big way. Emmitt Williams is another big 5 star recruit that never really gelled so he should be back as well. If Wade returns and everyone stays put they will be dynamite next year but really have my doubts about our admin yet fvcking something else up before that becomes a reality.

There are some really big backers trying to get rid a FKA and Alleva and I would pretty much give a left nut to do anything I could to help make that happen.
Naz will have to go pro because it will come out that he received money just like Smart and Waters. Bad times coming for the tigers.

Naz will have to go pro because it will come out that he received money just like Smart and Waters. Bad times coming for the tigers.
He was going pro anyway but he wasn't receiving as much as UK and Duke players were. At least that's what Avenatti said and will testify soon as will Wade and Miller. Think lots of other teams will go down before LSU. Somebody needs to take a swift look in the mirror lol.

He was going pro anyway but he wasn't receiving as much as UK and Duke players were. At least that's what Avenatti said and will testify soon as will Wade and Miller. Think lots of other teams will go down before LSU. Somebody needs to take a swift look in the mirror lol.
LSU is in deep trouble. When you have a coach on FBI wiretap talking about paying players it spells trouble. Vacated wins are coming.

well Waters and Reid were always the most likely to declare, hopefully they change their mind and come back. I doubt Tremont will come back, it's not like there is anything else he can do to change his draft status.

Maybe Reid will get some good advice about needing to work on his game and he'll come back?

well Waters and Reid were always the most likely to declare, hopefully they change their mind and come back. I doubt Tremont will come back, it's not like there is anything else he can do to change his draft status.

Maybe Reid will get some good advice about needing to work on his game and he'll come back?

This is the 2nd time Waters has entered his name in the draft therefore he cannot come back.

ADVERTISEMENT