ADVERTISEMENT

Cal must go

I would take him at Iowa
th

Congrats agent hawkit, you were able to infiltrate BBN and destroy them from within. You have brought BNN to her knees. I chose "white" spy to represent you seeings how you're from Iowa.

Cal is owed $30ish million on a buyout. It is not due in a lump sum. It can be paid over a period of time, which I think is the length of his contract. So his buyout is doable for UK actually. I also believe his buyout is reduced by the salary he gets if he takes another job, not sure if that is specifically a Hc basketball job or just another job period.

Either way, Cal needs to go. Don’t care where, just go. anywhere. He’s has four or five failures of a season in a row, with no hope of turning it around. He even said it’s gonna be hard for him to change. I was done with him years ago. Glad more and more jumping on.

Cal is owed $30ish million on a buyout. It is not due in a lump sum. It can be paid over a period of time, which I think is the length of his contract. So his buyout is doable for UK actually. I also believe his buyout is reduced by the salary he gets if he takes another job, not sure if that is specifically a Hc basketball job or just another job period.

Either way, Cal needs to go. Don’t care where, just go. anywhere. He’s has four or five failures of a season in a row, with no hope of turning it around. He even said it’s gonna be hard for him to change. I was done with him years ago. Glad more and more jumping on.
I still like him. Maybe, we should wait a little longer? Just to make sure.

• Haha
Reactions: FaithPlusOne
I still like him. Maybe, we should wait a little longer? Just to make sure.
I completely understand your pov. I bet you also liked Billy G at UK also.

It’s astonishing now perspectives are so different sometimes.

Over time isn’t as bad, but I’d imagine that’s still going to be tough. It isn’t just paying Cal’s buyout, but also whoever you want to hire probably also has one.

So it’s probably the other coaches buyout up front, then Cal at over $6 million per year plus whatever you have to pay his replacement.

Definitely doable with SEC money, but for sure a blow.

Reactions: ExitFlagger
I completely understand your pov. I bet you also liked Billy G at UK also.

It’s astonishing now perspectives are so different sometimes.
What are you talking about? I sit here and listen to y'all all the time and starting to feel like family. I just don't like change, not sure rushing to action would be prudent.

Reactions: Blue_White_KY
ADVERTISEMENT