ADVERTISEMENT

Cal: "I think I'm overrated as a recruiter"

Everyone knows Gary Parrish paraphrased Cal’s quote. If Parrish misquoted him, I haven’t heard Cal discredit the story and UK fans sure thought it was the gospel when they heard it.

I think it’s a legit quote, but it’s a quote from a heated, private conversation.

The way it was presented there makes it seem like he said it at a press conference.

No but you can get in touch with Scotty here.
latest
@Kevin Bryan , if we're not going to talk politics during the season, homophobes shouldn't be posting bigoted crap like this. When a person's very nature is used as an immature punchline by the small-minded, it is an inherently political issue.

@Kevin Bryan , if we're not going to talk politics during the season, homophobes shouldn't be posting bigoted crap like this. When a person's very nature is used as an immature punchline by the small-minded, it is an inherently political issue.
Nothing offensive in that pic.

Fans tend to over react. Takes one recruit to change momentum.

I think it’s a legit quote, but it’s a quote from a heated, private conversation.

The way it was presented there makes it seem like he said it at a press conference.

I never thought Cal said that at a press conference. Parrish said this happened at an event in Vegas. Also, I’m not sure how private the convo was if it got out. I doubt Mick was running around telling folks Cal chewed him out. If it was a private convo, Cal must’ve let it slip.

I never thought Cal said that at a press conference. Parrish said this happened at an event in Vegas. Also, I’m not sure how private the convo was if it got out. I doubt Mick was running around telling folks Cal chewed him out. If it was a private convo, Cal must’ve let it slip.

Not you, I was talking about the out of context tweet.

I’d say there were others around. I doubt those two guys would be hanging out alone in Vegas.

Reactions: Quavarius
Spoken like a true Liberal. You, never cease to amaze us here

Reactions: JC for 3
Oh no... you don’t think my wife is hot. Keep enjoying your fatties & I’ll keep enjoying her.

You and everybody else! You wanna see a hot wife just look Brian’s pics of his wife! The fitness lady! That’s what you call a hot wife.

You and everybody else! You wanna see a hot wife just look Brian’s pics of his wife! The fitness lady! That’s what you call a hot wife.
Ya I’ve seen her, she’s very hot. I have tons more I could post but I’m selective to keep her identity hidden.

Ya I’ve seen her, she’s very hot. I have tons more I could post but I’m selective to keep her identity hidden.

That’s smart, lots of crazy stalkers out there that will do anything to get your personal info like your address and your kids name(s) and such! Eyeroll

Look out....PC patrol is back.

Of the gay people I know, I'm not sure a single one would be offended by that. In fact, they're usually the ones to make gay cracks.

UK looking good today. Working the ball around and taking quality shots. Much less 1v1, less forcing, taking what the defense gives them.

Look out....PC patrol is back.

Of the gay people I know, I'm not sure a single one would be offended by that. In fact, they're usually the ones to make gay cracks.
No politics during the season, please.

ADVERTISEMENT