ADVERTISEMENT

Cal: "I think I'm overrated as a recruiter"

Proof that Cal is so full of shit. He literally cries about everything, the refs, always too young, their NCAA seed. Now he’s crying because he missed on a recruit? Give me a damn break & coach better.

Absolutely ate up!!!

Cal didn’t have Duke to blame for missing a recruit so he finally blamed himself. Well it’s about damn time Cal!

Cal sez "we get the kids we're supposed to get."

And yet.....Kentucky's rate of recruiting pros has increased exponentially in his tenure.

Something doesn't compute.

Yes, you are absolutely ate up with me.

At some point you need to try and get help! Is this not embarrassing for you? I mean, do you really think other people including your on fanbase can’t see how ate up you are with UK?

At some point you need to try and get help! Is this not embarrassing for you? I mean, do you really think other people including your on fanbase can’t see how ate up you are with UK?
You post about me on the UK board, on this board & on the Dook board. If anyone needs help, it’s you.

You post about me on the UK board, on this board & on the Dook board. If anyone needs help, it’s you.

It’s because you’re a little dumbass how do you not get that??? Seriously, I won’t you to get off the internet today and go get some help. Do you wanna call me and talk about it? I’ll give you my number! Hell what am I talking about you prolly have my number.Laughing

It’s because you’re a little dumbass how do you not get that??? Seriously, I won’t you to get off the internet today and go get some help. Do you wanna call me and talk about it? I’ll give you my number! Hell what am I talking about you prolly have my number.Laughing
No I’m good, you continue thinking about me 24/7 & I’ll continue throwing out facts Winking

Is it still 911?

On a roll, HR!

The first quote he said 6 months before he won a national championship, 7 years ago.

The latter is a second hand story of Cal confronting Mick Cronin over him talking shit after the Marquis Teague recruitment, also 6 or 7 years ago. Nice of a Duke fan account to act like that was a quote he said in public though.

Y’all are falling for it again though. It’s early season Cal getting everyone talking about him, instead of his team.

Is it still 911?
No but you can get in touch with Scotty here.
latest

And you kno that because you been calling trying to hook up with me! Still pissed because I turned you down sugar tits???
Naw I’m good, I’ve got a sexy ass blonde wife I crawl in bed with every night. I’m more than ok.

If your girl is as hot as you say then that’s not your girl because that girl in that pic isn’t that hot. Any girl can put some streaks in their hair and throw on yoga pants and look decent and the girl in that pic is decent at best. She’s a girl I would take home but I’d send her home that same night after sex.

On a roll, HR!

The first quote he said 6 months before he won a national championship, 7 years ago.

The latter is a second hand story of Cal confronting Mick Cronin over him talking shit after the Marquis Teague recruitment, also 6 or 7 years ago. Nice of a Duke fan account to act like that was a quote he said in public though.

Y’all are falling for it again though. It’s early season Cal getting everyone talking about him, instead of his team.

Everyone knows Gary Parrish paraphrased Cal’s quote. If Parrish misquoted him, I haven’t heard Cal discredit the story and UK fans sure thought it was the gospel when they heard it.

I knew you were a Cal fan! My man!

You know how Cal usually blames Duke for a recruit we get that he doesn’t. The “Duke Excuse” finally ran its course.

I give him credit for acknowledging the slippage tho. Swaggy Cal is losing his swagger.

Reactions: KYtotheCore
If your girl is as hot as you say then that’s not your girl because that girl in that pic isn’t that hot. Any girl can put some streaks in their hair and throw on yoga pants and look decent and the girl in that pic is decent at best. She’s a girl I would take home but I’d send her home that same night after sex.
Oh no... you don’t think my wife is hot. Keep enjoying your fatties & I’ll keep enjoying her.

With the OAD rule probably about to end, he may not have to reinvent his method. He may need to get some assistant coaches that can focus more on the offensive end of the court.
Yeah. Wish we'd never let asst. coach Antigua go. He was our Capel. Cal definitely rubs some people the wrong way. I'm not sure what changed across the landscape, but he's lost the attention of some of the yearly studs. Not just to Duke, but to LSU, Memphis, Oregon, etc. Somethings different.

Reactions: Quavarius
ADVERTISEMENT