ADVERTISEMENT

Buzz Williams Is Doing Some Very Good Coaching And Recruiting At Virginia Tech

gymman1031

Gold Member
Jan 24, 2008
Always nice to see schools more known for football have good runs on the hardwood, too. Money might have been a reason he left Marquette to go to Blacksburg. But I think VT, unlike Marquette, having their own on-campus arena may have been big, too.

Ehh. He’s been recruiting pretty well, especially for VT. But I don’t know about coaching all that well. How many NCAAT wins does he have at VT? Hell, how many ACCT wins does he have?

You gotta do more than pull off a couple home upsets each year to be considered “coaching well.”

Ehh. He’s been recruiting pretty well, especially for VT. But I don’t know about coaching all that well. How many NCAAT wins does he have at VT? Hell, how many ACCT wins does he have?

You gotta do more than pull off a couple home upsets each year to be considered “coaching well.”

You are right about that. Let's see if he can take the next step or two this season.

Most VT fans think Buzz won’t be there much longer anyways. He’s clearly elevated their program but they still haven’t won a NCAA tourney game in a long ass time. He can’t recruit big men and they don’t play any defense. They need to make noise this year because they’ll have a lot of guys leaving and haven’t really found significant replacements for them yet.

Most VT fans think Buzz won’t be there much longer anyways. He’s clearly elevated their program but they still haven’t won a NCAA tourney game in a long ass time. He can’t recruit big men and they don’t play any defense. They need to make noise this year because they’ll have a lot of guys leaving and haven’t really found significant replacements for them yet.
They think he's going to get canned because they think they can get a better coach? If that's the case.... debatable.

Not falling for this bs again.
EnchantingAlarmedAmericancrocodile-small.gif

ADVERTISEMENT