ADVERTISEMENT

Bruce Pearl seems to be just processing the rest of the SEC....

Just understand that the worst program in the SEC has a higher ceiling than UT.
I called UT a bubble team at the start of the season before we lost our PG. We had rather lose a few games with an honorable coach than win a few with a known cheater.

I called UT a bubble team at the start of the season before we lost our PG. We had rather lose a few games with an honorable coach than win a few with a known cheater.
Ha. What about losing a lot vs being undefeated? Cause that’s where we’re at here.

5 Auburn vs. 3 Tennessee 84–64 Like you have to worry about beating Auburn. Hahahahahaha Your best team in years got curb stomped by 20.

That makes no sense.
Are you, Tokyo and denim the Auburn version of the 3 Stooges?
84-64. Man, when you get your hopes so high, only to get them slammed back down on the ground.
giphy.gif

Hmmm He cheated at your school as did Lane Kiffen. Oops maybe it is a UTjr problem and not the coaches?
It was a UT problem and we fired him when it was discovered. That is called doing the right thing. Y'all hired a known cheater and that is called doing the wrong thing.Laughing

That makes no sense.
Are you, Tokyo and denim the Auburn version of the 3 Stooges?
3 stooges reference good lord that’s bad. Thank god (Bruce) us Auburn fans are here to bring this board into the 21st century.

Well we all know NIKE has more money to buy refs to ignore calls (the whole game not just the obvious double dribble) than Under Armor.

Talk about high hopes and falling flat on your face. I bet you were one of those ***its that rushed Toomers. Still laughing at you losers lmao

Talk about high hopes and falling flat on your face. I bet you were one of those ***its that rushed Toomers. Still laughing at you losers lmao

auburn has managed to stay rent free in your head. You know you got away with one. You have to love with that

How long has Pearl coached Auburn?
Pearl was hired in 2014 by Auburn, following a three-year ban from recruitment for violations committed during his time as head coach of Tennessee.

Bruce Pearl Scandal at Iowa
Pearl’s first recruiting scandal came early in his career. When he was an assistant at Iowa, he attempted to undermine the head coach of Illinois by calling a recruit named Deon Thomas and recording the conversation, during which Thomas admitted that Illinois offered him an SUV if he signed with them. Pearl proceeded to turn the recording in to the NCAA. The NCAA found that particular piece of evidence inadmissible, but found several other recruiting violations during their investigation of Illinois and gave them a one-year postseason ban. Pearl’s involvement led to an exclusion from D-1 programs, and was likely the reason he floundered at D-II for 13 years despite leading Southern Indiana to a championship within three years of his hire.

Bruce Pearl Scandal at Tennessee
Pearl’s tenure as head coach at Tennessee would come to an end over violations that Pearl himself ended up committing, as opposed his previous whistleblower status. When the NCAA investigated Tennessee in 2010 for recruiting violations concerning top recruit Aaron Craft, Pearl himself lied about hosting Craft’s family at a cookout, and instructed Craft’s father to lie about it as well. The NCAA found out he lied, and he was prohibited from engaging in any recruitment for three years. Pearl was fired in 2011, and became Auburn’s coach in 2014.

Bruce Pearl a cheater and a snitch.

Let's see how your team does this year. Already a few losses including to USCe. I was in my millionaire parents' house in Florida watching the game. You must be butt hurt that EVERYONE not a Virginia fan called BS on the refs. Your team will have one lil NC, but will always have an asterisk by it and one day the truth of NIKE corruption will come out and Virginia will be stripped of that title, but your school will leave the banner up, because other than women's sports (which don't matter) and lacrosse & soccer (can't be any gayer) it will be the only banner for a sport that matters for the Cavs.

Pearl was hired in 2014 by Auburn, following a three-year ban from recruitment for violations committed during his time as head coach of Tennessee.

Pearl’s first recruiting scandal came early in his career. When he was an assistant at Iowa, he attempted to undermine the head coach of Illinois by calling a recruit named Deon Thomas and recording the conversation, during which Thomas admitted that Illinois offered him an SUV if he signed with them. Pearl proceeded to turn the recording in to the NCAA. The NCAA found that particular piece of evidence inadmissible, but found several other recruiting violations during their investigation of Illinois and gave them a one-year postseason ban. Pearl’s involvement led to an exclusion from D-1 programs, and was likely the reason he floundered at D-II for 13 years despite leading Southern Indiana to a championship within three years of his hire.

Pearl’s tenure as head coach at Tennessee would come to an end over violations that Pearl himself ended up committing, as opposed his previous whistleblower status. When the NCAA investigated Tennessee in 2010 for recruiting violations concerning top recruit Aaron Craft, Pearl himself lied about hosting Craft’s family at a cookout, and instructed Craft’s father to lie about it as well. The NCAA found out he lied, and he was prohibited from engaging in any recruitment for three years. Pearl was fired in 2011, and became Auburn’s coach in 2014.

tennesee has had 4 different coaches between basketball and football get in some type of ncaa issues in the last 30 years. Sounds like your institution has a cheating problem. Glad auburn can help rehabilitate Bruce

Reactions: TokyoGiantsFan
Let's see how your team does this year. Already a few losses including to USCe. I was in my millionaire parents' house in Florida watching the game. You must be butt hurt that EVERYONE not a Virginia fan called BS on the refs. Your team will have one lil NC, but will always have an asterisk by it and one day the truth of NIKE corruption will come out and Virginia will be stripped of that title, but your school will leave the banner up, because other than women's sports (which don't matter) and lacrosse & soccer (can't be any gayer) it will be the only banner for a sport that matters for the Cavs.

LOL I guarantee we will have more titles in this two year stretch than you will.

So salty lol. I love it. Banner is still hanging in Charlottesville and not Auburn. I’ll bet you Auburn doesn’t win it all this year either. Avatar bet?

I don’t trust the ncaa not to screw auburn again so now I won’t be betting

tennesee has had 4 different coaches between basketball and football get in some type of ncaa issues in the last 30 years. Sounds like your institution has a cheating problem. Glad auburn can help rehabilitate Bruce
I'm glad Auburn collects trash too, thanks.:)

What a dummy. At Iowa he was getting evidence of Illinois' cheating. That is not a scandal for Iowa or Bruce, but for Illinois. Man, you butt hurt is so strong you won't give up. hahahahahaha And you are too daft to realize we aren't responding to you out of anger, but for comedic purposes. We are LAUGHING at you.

ADVERTISEMENT