ADVERTISEMENT

Bruce Pearl seems to be just processing the rest of the SEC....

And if DeAndre Hunter didn’t get hurt in 2018, UVA is back to back champs. Nobody cares though

dude you lost by 20 to a 16 seed without hunter. We lost by one point in the final 4 to the eventual champs on a blown call Without okeke. Big difference

refs are only reason you guys made it out of the first round. They deprived us of beating Kentucky in the final four instead of you bums

nope. You have a very little understanding of the rules of the game of basketball.

dude you lost by 20 to a 16 seed without hunter. We lost by one point in the final 4 to the eventual champs on a blown call Without okeke. Big difference

that’s right we were the eventual champs. Don’t you ever forget it

that’s right we were the eventual champs. Don’t you ever forget it

yes due to a blown call. You will forever have an asterisk due to that. You know it as well. You just keep trying to over compensate for it

yes due to a blown call. You will forever have an asterisk due to that. You know it as well. You just keep trying to over compensate for it

And you fail to admit that Ty Jerome was fouled before the double dribble anyways. Same outcome either way. You lose. Your fans rush Toomers lol. We win it all.

And you fail to admit that Ty Jerome was fouled before the double dribble anyways. Same outcome either way. You lose. Your fans rush Toomers lol. We win it all.

he wasn’t fouled before the double dribble happen but if it was called it would have it even more difficult for you to score. You would have been taking the ball out much further back. So no not either way we lose. You need to brush up on the game or basketball a bit

Reactions: Borotiger

No one would call that a foul. There’s literally nothing to defend it. You got a bullshit no call and won. That’s it. Everyone knows it.

I guess I shouldn’t be surprised but Bruce and top ranked Auburn basketball being the talk of the college hoops universe on a lazy Sunday morning is pretty cool.

Reactions: L I G E R
he wasn’t fouled before the double dribble happen but if it was called it would have it even more difficult for you to score. You would have been taking the ball out much further back. So no not either way we lose. You need to brush up on the game or basketball a bit

You were probably already at Toomers so you clearly missed the obvious foul on Bryce Brown. Then that ***it makes the choke gesture as he watches Kyle Guy sink all 3 FTs. Too bad Harper choked at the line before that.

You were probably already at Toomers so you clearly missed the obvious foul on Bryce Brown. Then that ***it makes the choke gesture as he watches Kyle Guy sink all 3 FTs. Too bad Harper choked at the line before that

I was in the stadium yelling for the double dribble. Again it should of been called and your fanbase would be hating ty Jerome for committing one of the easiest things to not do in college basketball. 2nd graders know what double dribble is and the ncaa let uva get away with it

I was in the stadium yelling for the double dribble. Again it should of been called and your fanbase would be hating ty Jerome for committing one of the easiest things to not do in college basketball.

No you weren’t. How many death threats have you made to Harper for missing that FT?

No you weren’t. How many death threats have you made to Harper for missing that FT?

yes I was there. I can take you to the exact seats I was sitting in. I don’t give death threats to minority players. That’s a uva racist culture thing

yes I was there. I can take you to the exact seats I was sitting in. I don’t give death threats to minority players. That’s a uva racist culture thing

I wouldn’t want to make your relive that experience. Pretty sad that you could see the “double dribble” but none of your coaches or players could.

The foul by Bryce Brown. Even Tony Bennett said the refs missed that call and he’s the most honest man in college bball

Bennett literally said we got away with a double dribble. He admitted to it. You do realize the foul bit being called earlier actually helped you right?

Bennett literally said we got away with a double dribble. He admitted to it. You do realize the foul bit being called earlier actually helped you right?

no one is denying that it was a double dribble. However it was only a double dribble because he got fouled. Bennett also brought that up. And he never talks about the officials. In the end, the right team won

no one is denying that it was a double dribble. However it was only a double dribble because he got fouled. Bennett also brought that up. And he never talks about the officials. In the end, the right team won

Incorrect. The foul occurred as he was double dribbling. Also had the foul been called it would made it harder for you to score. You do understand basketball right and this? But yes your coach is never biased. Good lord dude. Stfu.

Incorrect. The foul occurred as he was double dribbling. Also had the foul been called it would made it harder for you to score. You do understand basketball right and this? But yes your coach is never biased. Good lord dude. Stfu.

giphy.gif

you literally tried to use your coach saying the right call was made as your argument. Yes the uva coach said the right call was made so that guarantees the right call was made. Good lord at how dumb that comment was

you literally tried to use your coach saying the right call was made as your argument. Yes the uva coach said the right call was made so that guarantees the right call was made. Good lord at how dumb that comment was

Your reading comprehension needs some work brother.

ADVERTISEMENT