ADVERTISEMENT

Bob Huggins says he never retired, demands reinstatement?

Who won't hire a HOF coach?

If Cal keeps it up, UK might hire him.

He's about to be 70 and not interested in coaching anywhere else but his alma mater/home town at this point. Was already planning on retiring soon and stepping into emeritus status. Lot of talk this was his last year and was loading up in the portal for one more deep run. Now he screwed that up and he's just in a pissing match with wvu's president.

Nobody is hiring him at this point. Clearly a raging alcoholic and the program has been slipping big time under him the last 5 years anyway. We're 35-54 in the Big 12 and have one ncaa tourney win since 2018.

I've seen multiple connected people say Greg McDermott has made it known he wants the job when we do an actual coaching search next year. Not sure how id feel about that.

Huggins or me? From the outside looking in, the guy has a problem with alcohol. The only thing that will prevent him from having trouble in the future is never to drink again. Taking a class is not going to resolve that.
Pretty sure when he said “…take a course to verify…” I’m pretty sure he was meaning course of action, direction or pathway and not a training class of some type. Maybe I’m wrong.

Reactions: Sparty_57
Course has multiple meanings.
Me right now.

200.webp

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT