ADVERTISEMENT

Big 12

You mean the same players that Beard is now recruiting? Oops.

nice deflection. it's not much to do with the players, more to do with the arrogant indoctrination that happens when you set foot on UT's campus. Most of those UT players play like they are owed something, regardless of sport. UT recruits well enough to have tons of national championships in multiple sports but they don't.

nice deflection. it's not much to do with the players, more to do with the arrogant indoctrination that happens when you set foot on UT's campus. Most of those UT players play like they are owed something, regardless of sport. UT recruits well enough to have tons of national championships in multiple sports but they don't.

They do...
Third most combined national championships in all sports

Reactions: ColumbusCard21

Indoctrinated. Bwahahaha.

Bunch of nonsense.

They’ve had a number of hyped recruits over the years. Not surprisingly, some of those are prima donnas.

If Beard stays at Tech, you might see some of the same. Trust me, they won’t behave any differently because they wear a Tech jersey.

Prove that you're right.

Run along...

The ACC’s average distribution to 14 full-time members of $26.6 million was last among the Power Five — with only 10 schools, the Big 12’s average distribution was $34.3 million, the latter figure from USA Today’s Steve Berkowitz.

Mean per-school shares for the other Power Fives, according to USA Today, were: Southeastern Conference $40.9 million, Big Ten $37 million and Pacific 12 $30.9 million.

The Big Ten’s average was to its 11 longest-standing members. More recent additions Rutgers, Maryland and Nebraska received less.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.dailypress.com/sports/dp-spt-acc-revenue-0526-story,amp.html

You're pumping up the Big 12 because your sorry team couldn't make the big boy dance. Time for you to take your teeth out and call it a night.

Texas doesn't give a f about the Big 12
We ran off 4 members according to some.

Try again.

Texas def cares about the Big 12 bc it’s their baby.

You didn’t run them off. NU was 1-9 vs Texas and had enough and so A&M and Mizzou said what the hell, we hate Texas too.

Run along...

The ACC’s average distribution to 14 full-time members of $26.6 million was last among the Power Five — with only 10 schools, the Big 12’s average distribution was $34.3 million, the latter figure from USA Today’s Steve Berkowitz.

Mean per-school shares for the other Power Fives, according to USA Today, were: Southeastern Conference $40.9 million, Big Ten $37 million and Pacific 12 $30.9 million.

The Big Ten’s average was to its 11 longest-standing members. More recent additions Rutgers, Maryland and Nebraska received less.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.dailypress.com/sports/dp-spt-acc-revenue-0526-story,amp.html

Fake news.

Winking

Run along...

Now just imagine if we had a Big 12 Network instead of the 2006 Rose Bowl Network.

Run along...

Now just imagine if we had a Big 12 Network instead of the 2006 Rose Bowl Network.

Lmao.

Reactions: RedR8der4Life
Conference network only works if you have a huge population
Most of the Big 12 population is in Texas

Plus even with a Big 12 network...it would be Texas and Oklahoma 24/7

Networks only work if you have content or programming that appeals to a broad audience. Content from 10 schools gives you more programming and it appeals to a larger audience.

You miss out on showing replays of Mahomes vs Big 12 teams when he won the NFL MVP. Replaying the Mahomes vs Baker game where they set NCAA records.

Miss out on discussing the Big 12 Final Four teams and trying to rank them all-time.

Etc.

Now that’s funny

He is a top 10 (maybe top 5) paid coach at a school that will be happy with a final 4 every 10 years living in one of the best college towns in ‘Murica.

Why would he leave?

No it fell apart. Now they’re after Bennett with everything they own.

They don’t own enough. I would be shocked if he went to UCLA

I wouldn’t

Kentucky and UNC is better overall job, but reminds me a bit of Kentucky pre-Calipari or UNC post-Dougherty. Top 5 brand in the sport, definitely a distant #5 right now, but still top 5. You can’t ignore that fact.

Virginia doesn’t really have much going on beyond what Bennett is doing as a coach there. He leaves, they fall like a rock a la Pitt post-Dixon.

I wouldn’t

Kentucky and UNC is better overall job, but reminds me a bit of Kentucky pre-Calipari or UNC post-Dougherty. Top 5 brand in the sport, definitely a distant #5 right now, but still top 5. You can’t ignore that fact.

Virginia doesn’t really have much going on beyond what Bennett is doing as a coach there. He leaves, they fall like a rock a la Pitt post-Dixon.

Guess it comes down to values then. We shall see.

I wouldn’t

Thinking about this a little more- I bet Pearl goes to UCLA.

Reactions: KisteK
ADVERTISEMENT