ADVERTISEMENT

Big 12

Big 12 is the deepest basketball conference.
There are no doormats.

With the state of Texas growing and youth coaching in Texas getting better the conference will improve.

It is

But Dixon to UCLA will cause a true weak link again in TCU.

Okie State and WVU we’re down this year but are top 40 all time winning programs.

ISU and Baylor were the same two down the year before and look at them this year.

TCU will be dead weight after Dixon leaves imo. I hope he polished that program enough to where a new face can step in and keep it going.

It is

Okie State and WVU we’re down this year but are top 40 all time winning programs.

ISU and Baylor were the same two down the year before and look at them this year.

TCU will be dead weight after Dixon leaves imo. I hope he polished that program enough to where a new face can step in and keep it going.

TCU has been the weak link except the last few years
Don't know where they go.

Lindy Waters is my favorite Big 12 player...
He is nails. Oklahoma St beat LSU this year. As bad as their record Oklahoma St wasn't weak at all and they bring in a good recruiting class.

Truthfully the last few years there has been no bottom.

Reactions: KisteK
It is

He is nails. Oklahoma St beat LSU this year. As bad as their record Oklahoma St wasn't weak at all and they bring in a good recruiting class.

Okie State just had bad luck with injuries. I mean the worst luck you could have. Almost as bad as our luck this year

WVU just has a weird exodus and culture collapse with their older guys. Their young guys balled out in KC tho. Was at the semi final game.

Okie State just had bad luck with injuries. I mean the worst luck you could have. Almost as bad as our luck this year

WVU just has a weird exodus and culture collapse with their older guys. Their young guys balled out in KC tho. Was at the semi final game.

Probably only conference that has had a NCAA Tournament Appearance from all of its members the last three years.

Oklahoma St was still a tough team. They may have lost 13-14 games in the Big 12 but because of Waters they always put up a fight.

WV?
Bob Huggins is an elite level coach. He is a craftsmen. He fixed his team until he found something.
Jermaine Haley is a great player. Culver has the potential to be an All Big 12 player next year.
But...
Their guards aren't that good.
Especially on defense. McCabe needs to bulk up. When Texas played them the guards were two steps ahead of him.

They need a JUCO PG

Probably only conference that has had a NCAA Tournament Appearance from all of its members the last three years.

Oklahoma St was still a tough team. They may have lost 13-14 games in the Big 12 but because of Waters they always put up a fight.

WV?
Bob Huggins is an elite level coach. He is a craftsmen. He fixed his team until he found something.
Jermaine Haley is a great player. Culver has the potential to be an All Big 12 player next year.
But...
Their guards aren't that good.
Especially on defense. McCabe needs to bulk up. When Texas played them the guards were two steps ahead of him.

They need a JUCO PG

They lose all their seniority. Kanate is gone. But an amazing youth corps to work with now.

Culver
Emmitt Matthews
McCabe

Plus the 5* big coming in.

Reactions: KisteK
Ya no kidding

Shaka deserves a full season with his 5* prize in Andrew young tho.

If he sucks next year with a healthy young he has to go.

You mean Andrew Jones..

It is more Courtney Ramey. Ramey is Smart's extension on the court because Ramey can score 4 points and impact the game.

Very few guards are like that. Ramey dominated Matthews from Lipscomb who was scoring 25+ PPG.

Andrew Jones is important because Ramey and the players respect him but Jones believes in Smart unlike Roach.
Roach was the type who would rather score 30 and lose than score 0 and win.

Ya no kidding

Shaka deserves a full season with his 5* prize in Andrew young tho.

If he sucks next year with a healthy young he has to go.

You mean Andrew Jones..

It is more Courtney Ramey. Ramey is Smart's extension on the court because Ramey can score 4 points and impact the game.

Very few guards are like that. Ramey dominated Matthews from Lipscomb who was scoring 25+ PPG.

Andrew Jones is important because Ramey and the players respect him but Jones believes in Smart unlike Roach.
Roach was the type who would rather score 30 and lose than score 0 and win.

Yes jones. Sorry.

Ramey is very good. So is Febres and Mitrou.

Roach definitely seems as that type of player.

Yes jones. Sorry.

Everything with Texas is up in the air.
Supposedly people are telling Hayes he could be a Top 5 pick if he stays instead of Just a first round pick.
Ask me in July when I know what the roster will be.

What about KU?
Is Grimes staying.

Yes jones. Sorry.

Everything with Texas is up in the air.
Supposedly people are telling Hayes he could be a Top 5 pick if he stays instead of Just a first round pick.
Ask me in July when I know what the roster will be.

What about KU?
Is Grimes staying.

120% grimes isn’t going anywhere. He reminds me of rush his freshman year. He needs 2 more.

lolololol. he hopes if he pushes that false narrative long enough it might come true. Frankly i'm not sure any coach could get arrogant UT players to actually play hard.

He has proven himself to be nothing more than a honker and a troll, he has nothing else. Sad really

Reactions: nettlegettle
lolololol. he hopes if he pushes that false narrative long enough it might come true. Frankly i'm not sure any coach could get arrogant UT players to actually play hard.

You mean the same players that Beard is now recruiting? Oops.

I think both Oklahomas will be fun next season, both will have nice upperclassmen and each brings in a solid recruiting class.

Also, there's a load of b1g fans who can't accept being second tier to the Big XII.
It's hilariously pathetic... yet, predictable.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT