ADVERTISEMENT

Bellarmine 67 UofL 66 F

Has UofL caught up to uofk in scandals yet. 😎
Caught and surpassed. In fact, Louisville is now #2 in collegiate history in number of games vacated (behind Northern Colorado, which oddly occurred during the same timeframe). L's up for that!

Here's the billboard top 10 from last time UK was in trouble, for time reference (you prob weren't born yet).

Screenshot-2022-11-10-172447.png

Caught and surpassed. In fact, Louisville is now #2 in collegiate history in number of games vacated (behind Northern Colorado, which oddly occurred during the same timeframe). L's up for that!

Here's the billboard top 10 from last time UK was in trouble, for time reference (you prob weren't born yet).

uofk was still banned for a whole season.
Dont say it was over a half century a go, yet claim banners from the same said time period.
uofk's cheating makes UofL's look like mother Teresa in comparison.
Then again, it was all brought on by an ex uofk coach.
So coincidental.............

uofk was still banned for a whole season.
Dont say it was over a half century a go, yet claim banners from the same said time period.
uofk's cheating makes UofL's look like mother Teresa in comparison.
Then again, it was all brought on by an ex uofk coach.
So coincidental.............
Rick was planted there by UK and he was on UK's side all along. Louisville brought him in thinking he no longer had allegiance to UK. Louisville admin was just too dumb to see it coming and he burned the program to the ground just as planned.

Anyway, back on topic. How bad will Wright State beat Louisville on Saturday?

Rick was planted there by UK and he was on UK's side all along. Louisville brought him in thinking he no longer had allegiance to UK. Louisville admin was just too dumb to see it coming and he burned the program to the ground just as planned.

I BELIEVE THIS 1000 % ❗🤬🤬🤬🤬

Wright St 70
UofL 66

• Wow
Reactions: Kevin Bryan

Geez, hopefully your drinking and aren’t turning into a dumbass like JC.

Thanks for the earworm dick.

• Haha
Geez, hopefully your drinking and aren’t turning into a dumbass like JC.
You're simply a BLOCKHEAD and prove it with every post. Just when U6 couldn't be more embarrassed, you and Kerry post. U6 fans personify the joke that U6 is to college basketball. You might wanna just STFU until you can beat the likes of Bellarmine.

You're simply a BLOCKHEAD and prove it with every post. Just when U6 couldn't be more embarrassed, you and Kerry post. U6 fans personify the joke that U6 is to college basketball. You might wanna just STFU until you can beat the likes of Bellarmine.
Dumbass!

Y'all need to tighten up. The plan was for UT to be the Hammer and UL the Anvil with BBN in the middle. The Anvil won't be near as effective if you replace the iron with sponge.

The Cards will beat uofk for their only victory of the 22-23 season.

Keep on owning the SEC Tennessee ❗

• Love
Reactions: della
I'd say not even necessarily a ranked team, but any P5 team. I kid, I kid......kinda. 😬 They'll get better as the year goes on (new coaching staff and new team getting familiar with each other) but they weren't poised to be a good team this year anyway.
Pretty much this.

Wow! Props to you for that. I mean, not that the result was crazy surprising, probably close to a 50-50 matchup. But, was thinking the athleticism of UL might overpower them to the victory.
So far Sydney Curry has been an absolute no show. Which is extremely surprising. Looks out of shape, and seems to not have his head in the same. I have been happy with Withers though. We need to start subbing in Basili for Ellis when he gets gassed. Dude can’t play 39-40 mins a game all year. Gonna be a rough season.

Reactions: dukedevilz
What about Louisville/Wright State today? Can the Cardinals get on track here?

Second time in a row I laughed at a Louisville loss. I believe this is the fourth, and final stage of grief...acceptance. The good news is, when expecting Louisville to lose every game, I will be overcome with joy when/if they do win. So ha ha ha.
fml-superbad-fml.gif

What happened? The play by play showed a dunk with like 10 seconds left and a jumper as time expired but never a turnover.

What happened? The play by play showed a dunk with like 10 seconds left and a jumper as time expired but never a turnover.
Just Louisville doing what Louisville does(turned the ball over).

Noticed today's attendance was just a smidge over half capacity and wasn't much better against Bellarmine. Kenny on the hot seat already? 😬

Noticed today's attendance was just a smidge over half capacity and wasn't much better against Bellarmine. Kenny on the hot seat already? 😬
It’s kinda sad how down attendance has been across the board in cbb. I personally like to sit on my couch and spend 10$ on a 6 pack instead of a single beer. I’ll prob come into town during ACC play for a game or two.

Unfortunately no. 🤬
He'll be given a pass for this year 🤬
As he should, but it shouldn't be much longer than that. With no more NCAA cloud hanging over the program and free agency available now there's no reason it should take multiple years to turn a program around. Look at Cal, that dude flips almost his entire roster every year. 😂

Reactions: UL_1986
As he should, but it shouldn't be much longer than that. With no more NCAA cloud hanging over the program and free agency available now there's no reason it should take multiple years to turn a program around.
He’s got this year and next to turn it around but if we’re still abysmal by year 3, there will be no more excuses.

It’s kinda sad how down attendance has been across the board in cbb. I personally like to sit on my couch and spend 10$ on a 6 pack instead of a single beer. I’ll prob come into town during ACC play for a game or two.
I hear ya. Inflation def has a lot to do with it, especially when it's not a big name opponent.

Reactions: UL_1986
As he should, but it shouldn't be much longer than that. With no more NCAA cloud hanging over the program and free agency available now there's no reason it should take multiple years to turn a program around. Look at Cal, that dude flips almost his entire roster every year. 😂

Thats right, yall did have a 9 win in 21'
Too soon 😎
Yeah i know, the Cards will only win 5 this season.

ADVERTISEMENT