ADVERTISEMENT

Baby it’s cold outside

hailtoyourvictor

Dec 11, 2012
January is right around the corner which means we are entering the heart of college basketball season. Feels good.

(This thread is about the wintery CBB season and has nothing to do with how dumb banning that song from the radio is/would be).

Reactions: GhostVol
Who do you have winning the BIG12? I don't see anyone consistent enough to take the title from KU. You thinking maybe Texas Tech?

I really like Iowa State when they are fully healthy...

Was just trying to warm up the thread a bit..
Either Tech or Iowa State could win it. Kansas needs to find their spine.. playing so beta lately.

January is right around the corner which means we are entering the heart of college basketball season. Feels good.

(This thread is about the wintery CBB season and has nothing to do with how dumb banning that song from the radio is/would be).
Aren't there plenty more rapey songs out there to be focused on one? Sure he Cosby'd her, but he didn't know Fat Albert would ruin it decades later.

Reactions: tw3301
Someone else really needs to win the big 12. I mean the streak is very impressive but it really speaks poorly of the rest of the conference.

Reactions: KisteK and kyjeff1

My generation is probably the last one that can deal with men being men and women being glad of it! Sad, really. My granddaughter is 5 years old. And I can truthfully say that when she gets married, SHE would probably be the head of her household instead of her spouse.

Except you're a trolling liar and I like the taste of hooks.

Banning? As in, officially banning? Yes, that would be dumb. Understanding the historical context that actually make it a bit radical?* Cool. Moving on from it b/c it's outdated? Also cool.

(*I doubt many of that song's defenders -- including you -- understand that whatsoever; it's enough, if not all you can possibly handle, to cry about it and defend it from political correctness.)

Banning? As in, officially banning?

giphy.gif

Its figurative fading away?
Yup. As in, it should get less and less airtime b/c it's out-dated, but playing it can be viewed as an odd, innocent, nostalgic thing instead of some courageous defense against imagined liberal fascism.

That is how you feel when you get hosed in a football bowl game.

ADVERTISEMENT