ADVERTISEMENT

Arrived in Maui today.

Are you there to see any team in particular?

The Ramblin’ Maui Onions.

Vidalia-Onion-GDECD.jpg

Pretty shitty that Chaminade isn't in it this year. That's the only team Louisville has actually beaten this year (albeit in exhibition).

Reactions: lurkeraspect84
Some decent matchups yesterday and tonights games should be good. Creighton and Arkansas already talking some trash back and forth. This is a basketball board for goodness sake. We need a thread on this tournament.

Dang, see where there is kind of a Maui thread already. If it's possible we can get rid of this one. Can't figure out how to delete it.

Some decent matchups yesterday and tonights games should be good. Creighton and Arkansas already talking some trash back and forth. This is a basketball board for goodness sake. We need a thread on this tournament.
This should be a great game, maybe one of the better in OOC.

I like the way Creighton is playing. First time I've seen them this year. Arky would have a lot more boards if they knew how to block out. Looked like UK's rebounding without Oscar lol. And 3 pt shooting.

That is atrocious call on the Arkansas guy to give him his fourth. A bad pass and simply a made up foul. These refs are legit making up fouls on Arkansas because they are mad at the coaches.

Did they? I couldn't remember. Just remember the name being discussed as a potential transfer guy. Dude is legit, lol.
He had offers from pretty much everyone and cut his transfer list down to 10 before making a decision. 😂

"The 6-foot-6 sophomore from Aurora, NE is considering Arkansas, Clemson, Creighton, Duke, Kansas, Kentucky, Mississippi State, Nebraska, Texas and Wake Forest and will announce within the next two weeks, per Givony."

It was all window dressing though, he was always going to Creighton.

He had offers from pretty much everyone and cut his transfer list down to 10 before making a decision. 😂

"The 6-foot-6 sophomore from Aurora, NE is considering Arkansas, Clemson, Creighton, Duke, Kansas, Kentucky, Mississippi State, Nebraska, Texas and Wake Forest and will announce within the next two weeks, per Givony."

It was all window dressing though, he was always going to Creighton.

Ha, UNC wasn't even in the running. Shows how good my memory is.

Seems like super high level offense and no defense.

Like two way way more athletic Iowas doing battle.

• Haha
Reactions: hawkit3113
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT