ADVERTISEMENT

Arizona State at Kansas

Is this the line for eating a pile of sh*t? Pretty sure I've been bumped up to the front by Kansas peeing the bed. @kyjeff1
No, I don't think that's necessary toon, I was wrong on a few teams too, but I did take a pretty good beating from some of you guys. Now I didn't think KU would lose to Washington, but this isn't a vintage KU team.
I still don't think KU fans should panic. You have a heck of a coach and you have talent. These losses might get your guys to realize where they are and focus on what needs to be done.
But KU could get Preston back, he would totally change the dynamic of KU. It'll be interesting to watch.
It's a long season.

No, I don't think that's necessary toon, I was wrong on a few teams too, but I did take a pretty good beating from some of you guys. Now I didn't think KU would lose to Washington, but this isn't a vintage KU team.
I still don't think KU fans should panic. You have a heck of a coach and you have talent. These losses might get your guys to realize where they are and focus on what needs to be done.
But KU could get Preston back, he would totally change the dynamic of KU. It'll be interesting to watch.
It's a long season.
I don't think anyone saw these two coming, even with ASU ranked in the teens. The two losses were the same and different. The #1 reason is zero defense. Any time we lose back to back is time for serious concern. Add the fact one team was terrible and the other was in AFH----it indicates some serious problems. When you score 85 in your own house and lose????? ouch. The most important thing is to get back on track ASAP.

Reactions: kyjeff1
UK lost 1 straight to THIS KU team. The last two KU teams that UK lost to were much different from what I remember. Heck, if you just add Frank Mason to this KU team they don't have two losses right now.
Also, there's no shame in this UK team losing a neutral court game to a veteran KU team in early November being that UK started 5 freshmen.
I don't think people realize just how hard it is to win at the college level with freshmen. They had no idea how to defend at that time and were even worse on offense.
What's funny though is I'm not getting any more cat calls from KU fans about me putting KU at 10 in My top 10 two weeks ago. They are exactly what I thought they were. I still think Self will right the ship, but they miss Mason in the worst way right now.

Dude chill man. Just a joke. Just some playful ribbing between some of us who have been around for years. Some of you UK fans get too upset too easily.

Reactions: RR30
Dude chill man. Just a joke. Just some playful ribbing between some of us who have been around for years. Some of you UK fans get too upset too easily.
Whoa, why do you think I posted in anger? That's on you if you feel that way. I simply responded to your post with a legit response.
But I didn't know that you were kidding, I didn't see an emoji indicating that.

We have strong senior leadership, a HOF coach, a talented roster (albeit thin), and a passionate fan base. I trust Self will get these kids playing solid defense by conference play. They all know what’s on the line, they definitely don’t want to be the team that ends the conference streak. If we can somehow get Preston and/or De Sousa on the court, it’ll make things a little less stressful.

Hats off to AZ St. They outplayed us, and deserved the win.

Reactions: RockChalkRally
I was busy watching football all day yesterday, but WOW! Is ASU legit? How many had KU won in a row in Allen before this loss?

I was busy watching football all day yesterday, but WOW! Is ASU legit? How many had KU won in a row in Allen before this loss?

Somehere between 7-10 since the ISU loss last year. I'm too lazy to look up the actual #.

I'd like to think they are! Who knows though. We shot ourselves in the foot and they capitalized every time. Pretty gross.

Reactions: JimboBBN
Thanks, for some reason I thought KU was on a much longer streak. Happens a lot so that's probably why lol

You might be thinking of their non-conference streak. It's been some years since they dropped one outside of the B12 at AFH. KU fans can correct me if I'm wrong, but I'm thinking it was San Diego State some 4 or 5 years ago.

Reactions: JimboBBN
ADVERTISEMENT