ADVERTISEMENT

Arizona State at Kansas

Its been comical at this point. If they don't have a good response in the next game or 2 I'll start to worry about their tournament chances. We are due for a bad season.

Its been comical at this point. If they don't have a good response in the next game or 2 I'll start to worry about their tournament chances. We are due for a bad season.

Tournament chances? Come on bruh. Ya'll gonna coast to a B12 title and a top 3 seed. Just won't have the expectations in March like normal which is a good thing.

Well KU looks like how Louisville lost to SH is the same way you all are losing to ASU. That stupid turnover stat

OVgrL.gif

Gonna feel pretty awful at the end of the year when you realize you've lost 3 straight to this KU team.
How many has Cal lost to KU in the NCAA tourney when it really counts since he has been at Kentucky?

Right now I'm just praying to not lose 1st weekend again at the moment. Can't play defense and no bigs. 2014 and 2015 all over again.

Yes they do.
I may not survive the season, much less tourney talk

I’ve never seen a team leave three point shooters wide open like we have. And we have four guards all the time.

Our guards didn't put much thought in trying to get a hand in the ASU shooter's face. I was at the game today and the second any ASU 3-point shot left the shooter's hands, AFH got dead silent because they knew the shot was going in.

Reactions: toonces11
Gonna feel pretty awful at the end of the year when you realize you've lost 3 straight to this KU team.
UK lost 1 straight to THIS KU team. The last two KU teams that UK lost to were much different from what I remember. Heck, if you just add Frank Mason to this KU team they don't have two losses right now.
Also, there's no shame in this UK team losing a neutral court game to a veteran KU team in early November being that UK started 5 freshmen.
I don't think people realize just how hard it is to win at the college level with freshmen. They had no idea how to defend at that time and were even worse on offense.
What's funny though is I'm not getting any more cat calls from KU fans about me putting KU at 10 in My top 10 two weeks ago. They are exactly what I thought they were. I still think Self will right the ship, but they miss Mason in the worst way right now.

Our guards didn't put much thought in trying to get a hand in the ASU shooter's face. I was at the game today and the second any ASU 3-point shot left the shooter's hands, AFH got dead silent because they knew the shot was going in.
I get the first deep one---defender always feels like "no way, ill give that to ya". Then it happens on repeat the rest of the game. Its not like playing off kept us from getting blown by either! Team hit a wall, cant believe it happened at home. Gotta stop the bleeding and get back on track.

UK lost 1 straight to THIS KU team. The last two KU teams that UK lost to were much different from what I remember. Heck, if you just add Frank Mason to this KU team they don't have two losses right now.
Also, there's no shame in this UK team losing a neutral court game to a veteran KU team in early November being that UK started 5 freshmen.
I don't think people realize just how hard it is to win at the college level with freshmen. They had no idea how to defend at that time and were even worse on offense.
What's funny though is I'm not getting any more cat calls from KU fans about me putting KU at 10 in My top 10 two weeks ago. They are exactly what I thought they were. I still think Self will right the ship, but they miss Mason in the worst way right now.
Is this the line for eating a pile of sh*t? Pretty sure I've been bumped up to the front by Kansas peeing the bed. @kyjeff1

Reactions: kyjeff1
ADVERTISEMENT