ADVERTISEMENT

Arizona State at Kansas

Walton snubbed Louisville when talking about the class of college basketball in today’s world. 7 other schools mentioned. I guess you can’t really include them though since they’re about to lose some of their recent success.

Reactions: Wildcat-in-STL
After a good start to the season KU defense a shitfest this last week.

Man I really like Doke
He has a long way to go Really struggles defensively and has zero effect more than 3 ft away from the bucket. Really needs to work on passing out of the post. Holds to long and rarely gives a scoring pass to a shooter.

Reactions: KUhawks34
He has a long way to go Really struggles defensively and has zero effect more than 3 ft away from the bucket. Really needs to work on passing out of the post. Holds to long and rarely gives a scoring pass to a shooter.
Would take him in a heartbeat

Didn’t know ASU shooters were this good. They don’t miss if they have even a decent look. Meanwhile we are missing good looks.

Can't make a 3. Can't win. Defense has to get better. ASU embarrassng us.

I’m kind of excited about being a 6 seed for once. No pressure at all.

Honestly wouldn't hurt my feelings to lose the Big 12. Has created this meaningless pressure on this program that needs to go away.

Would take him in a heartbeat
That was an honest assessment. Anyone would take him but his skill set is not a great fit with our current roster. Like I’ve said before. We have six players right now (one really raw freshmen). 5 of them play the same position. All 2-3’s. No true PG.

He is a really good talent. Just has a ton to work on to become a complete player.

This has been beyond pathetic from a KU team. Shouldn't be surprised though. Least talented team I've seen since Roy's team in 99 and 00 and absolutely no depth. Fails from recruiting the last few years showing up.

ASU is playing championship level basketball right now. Yeah we aren’t playing well, but these guys are legit.

If you live by the 3 you better play good defense and rebound. This team doesn't right now. Terrible.

ASU just hits big shot after big shot....this is insane. What are we supposed to do, guard them out to the half court line?

Arizona State wasn’t fazed at all by the crowd pressure these past few minutes. Most teams seem to fall apart in the Fieldhouse when KU is on a run. Kudos to them.

ASU a tough team. Great guard play. They've schooled our guards.

258.jpg

Doesn't KU have a kid that just transferred from ASU? Oops.

ADVERTISEMENT