ADVERTISEMENT

AP poll 24 /12

I’m just saying. Don’t cry about a bias against you when you pay for sex for between underage kids.

Military form, don’t think that is lame.

No, military form is YYYY.MM.DD (DoD) or 24 Dec. 2018 (Air Force), depending on the form. Simply reversing the first two numbers can lead to confusion, which is what the military is trying to avoid by using its conventions.

You’re baiting pretty hard ITT and expecting UL fans not to have any sort of rebuttal.

It wasn’t bait. He said no one else cares. You can’t see how a Michigan fan would care? I never said Michigan won the game or should’ve won the game. You can’t see how a Michigan fan would care, though?

It wasn’t bait. He said no one else cares. You can’t see how a Michigan fan would care? I never said Michigan won the game or should’ve won the game. You can’t see how a Michigan fan would care, though?
Not after the game was played, no. Sounds like you’re making excuses for a loss that hookers/strippers had no bearing on. Sorry but you can cry cheating all you want, won’t change the outcome or what people saw live. I was there.

Not after the game was played, no. Sounds like you’re making excuses for a loss that hookers/strippers had no bearing on. Sorry but you can cry cheating all you want, won’t change the outcome or what people saw live. I was there.

Again, nowhere have I disputed the outcome or said Michigan should’ve won. You’re trolling/lying if you can’t see why losing to a team that had to vacate the title they played for would be annoying, though.

Again, nowhere have I disputed the outcome or said Michigan should’ve won. You’re trolling/lying if you can’t see why losing to a team that had to vacate the title they played for would be annoying, though.
Not trolling or lying. Imo we should have a title still.

Marcus Camby's payments did not have a "bearing on" the games in which he played. Nor did Rose's SAT score, Lance Thomas's jewelry, the house that Reggie Bush's parents lived in, any payments to Cam Newton's dad, etc... Except for performance enhancing drugs and point shaving, no scandal resulting in vacated games has a "bearing on" the outcome of the games themselves. Glad you agree to drop all mention of those types of scandals.

ADVERTISEMENT